Revenge Fuck

Had a little falling out with a friend a few months back and they ended up blocking me on everything. Made a Scruff account and they saw me on there and said hi. We had a little rekindling through messages and they ended up coming over my place. We had never fucked before, but I had always wanted to. We spent about 5 minutes catching up before they put a gentle but firm hand on my throat telling me they know's how I can make it up to them. I'm instantly rock hard and about to get feral. I go to my bedroom, drop my shorts, and immediately get ass up for them. They're usually really into condoms from what we had talked about, but they just grabbed me by the waist, spit on my hole, and told me to grab the lube. They lubed up my hole and just slid right in. No talk about condoms, just fucking owned my hole. I could tell it was a bit of a revenge fuck; they owned my hole like it was their personal pussy. They came in me with one final thrust that had me moan louder than I think I've ever moaned bc it hit so deep. They were hard for a solid like 5 mins after churning it up with me.  Best reunion I've ever had.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2