First Fist

ErosWired

Last night I took my first fist. And my second, right after it. I had been working up to it for months, stretching myself out with increasingly larger toys, taking note of how objects that were once impossible to fit into my cunt now slipped in easily.

I found the right fister - excellent man, great technique, not rushed, talked me through every step, and best of all, smallish hands. Before long - pop - he was in. The second time he went in he carefully explained every motion me made inside my body as he penetrated my second sphincter, headed in along his wrist.

I finally did it.

And I don’t get it.

What’s all the hype for this? Why do people do this in lieu of fucking? After I got back to my hotel from the fisting, a Top came and marathon-fucked me for three solid hours with a 8.5” cock - give me that any day, week, month or year over a fist up my ass.

It’s not that he fisted me badly or that it was particularly painful, though very intense - but I didn’t experience any sort of ‘assgasm’ as I’ve seen described.

Anyone else done it and come away with ‘meh’?

• Upvote 1