4 dicks one hole

Last Saturday I was out with my older man we went to a few bars he was looking good. Grey hair, pumped chest with thick grey hair poking out the top of his tight white shirt. We have been seeing each other for 2 weeks. 

around 12 we went back to his apartment it was my first time back to his place and it was gorgeous. He mad me a drink sat next to me placed his hand behind my head pulled me in and kissed me deep and passionate tongues flicking around each other’s mouths. Suddenly the intercom went off, I wasn’t surprised he told me he had a few friends coming over to join us for drinks. 

he buzzed them up and 2 mature men came in also gray haired one was chubby but strong looking the other slim tall and very clean cut. They were smiling. 

they sat together across while Terry my man got drinks they held hands and we exchanged pleasantries. Terry put on some music and we all started dancing and laughing. I went to the bathroom and when I came back they was all sat in nothing but jocks Terry smiled told me baby go put the outfit on thats on the bed. So I went into the bedroom and on the bed was a leather waist coat, crockless denim shorts. 

i did as I was told and walked back in to find Terry fucking the tall slim guy Paul while Paul sucked off the chubby guy don. They stopped sat back I couldn’t believe how big Don was 12 inches and really thick and giant balls. Terry changed the music and told me to come site with them. I did Paul slid in between my legs and sucked my cock hard fast slipped his finger in my arse I came straight away. 
don skilled good grabbed me hard by my hair and pushed me face down into his giant cock. I couldn’t take it all but he pushed and thrusted fucking my mouth harder faster till he got me all the way down that giant shaft. Terry smiled told you you would like my new bottom. 
he took Paul by the hand and they went into the bedroom together. Don grinned now your all mine. He yanked me to my feet pushed me over the end of the sofa and plunged his tongue deep into my hole. Omg he was amazing rubbing my balls eating my arse. Suddenly he jerked up leaned over me whispered in my ear. You want this big fat raw cock don’t you boy. 

i told him I never take. One so big and I didn’t think I could suddenly he grabbed my hips hard and thrusted forward hard. Omg my arse ripped open as he went balls deep into me. I yelped put tears rolling down my face. He grabbed my hair yanked my head back pumping harder faster deep into me he was biting my neck scratching my back pounding my now ruined hole for 45 minutes straight he got faster and faster muttering moaning I began pushing back. Suddenly he pulled almost all the way out and rammed it back in, suddenly he started calling his good little toxic cum whore, told me he was going to gift me a special baby pumping faster harder you want it, don’t you yes breed me I begged him please. Suddenly he let out a giant moan and he gushed a giant thick cream load deep inside me. 

he pulled out then all of a sudden Terry slammed his cock in me he felt so tiny in my now gaping hole dons hole. Terry came inside me this is goodbye baby he said, he got off then got dressed and left with the skinny guy, don came back grabbed me took me into the bedroom, your my slut now you hear me he said. I said yes he put my legs on either shoulder his scorpion tattoo fully on show as he bread me again.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 5