Totally anon

Willg77x

Made a new account on Grindr to advertise that I was taking any and all loads. Profile had an ass pic and said “accepting any and all loads. If you have a load for me I’ll let you breed me. Message for address, door will be unlocked and I’ll be waiting ass up”. Any time a guy messaged me I sent him my location, didn’t ask for any more pics or ask any questions. It didn’t matter to me what his profile said or what he looked like, I was face down and ass up so I couldn’t care less who was coming to breed me. It could’ve been a totally blank profile with no pic or stats and I’d invite him over just the same. Spent most of the evening and throughout the night doing this, finished with 18 loads. I was updating the Grindr profile with the current load count and definitely got more interested guys as the load count went up. By the time I was done my hole was sloppy and loose enough that I could feel the mixed up seed leaking out of my hole and down my leg when I stood up. It was an amazing time but already craving more loads in me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6