Unused Cum

Hi all....as I like to save my cum for my fuck buddies I haven't cum since April 7. I do not jerk off as a rule, so I can give him a big load.  

I  was wondering if  not cumming regularly actually created more cum? Or does cumming often actually create more? 

is the unused cum absorbed back into your body somewhere or is it stored in your balls, building up? 

I love cumming big and want to maintain that so he can get the biggest load he can, wherever he wants it! 

Cheers. 

I know I produce more if I abstain for 2 or 3 days. Probably the longest I ever went and then shot a load in an ass was 5 days. I have done it a couple of times, once with a fuck bud who was sure he had had an accident, but it turned out to be all cum. The other time was a random bathhouse bottom on a business trip, he gave me a funny look in the locker room when I was getting ready to leave so I probably filled him pretty good too.