Glasgow Pipeworks

HungryHole23

Have only been once and it was just prior to COVID.  Spent the night beforehand 'partying' with another bottom who talked me into going with him the next day.  My comedown was fucking awful.  I sucked a few cocks to completion but felt so terrible that I left only an hour or two after arriving and as it was my first visit to any guy sauna I was unsure of any etiquette.  I've heard many stories about the place, some good / some bad, but I'd love to finally experience the place without hanging out of my arse (guys hanging out of my arse are absolutely fine though).

I love getting poppered up and taking raw cock and would love to experience a much more positive time in the place.  The irony being I've always been nervous as fuck about attending a sauna but am happy enough to invite guys to mine or travel to theirs.  If anyone fancies meeting up in there then give me a shout.  Nervous second-timer despite being a total bottom whore x

Public 2.jpg

Public 5.jpg

Public 8.jpg

Edited by Ryder19
  • Like 3