[Smooth Butt] fan mail...(almost) getting as much cock as me...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

UPDATED - here is a recent e-mail and pics i got from a regular reader...i thought it was hot so am sharing both his e-mail and my answers to his question... and i'm asking for MORE fan mail!!!

Pic #1 - Before getting fucked...tight smooth hole

pic1.jpg

Hey man, been a fan of your blog. Love to hear your hot hot slutty stories. I definitely have the same taste, I am 32, tall, smooth, lean, blue eyes, love to take big black (and other cocks)

My question is what was your most memorable experience of the year?

[most memorable? - was the lost weekend i spent getting fucked by a house full of black studs on vacation...follow this link and read all 7 blog entries - http://smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com/2009/07/planning-on-being-weekend-cumdump-for.html]

I am having a slutty weekend here and thought about you. Earlier i sucked off a black buddy of mine that i have been sucking off regurlarly for a while, he has a big 9.5" cock and always wants to be swallowed. I love his cum, he fed a me a huge load earlier today. Later i am also meeting my older black daddy, hot body, nice 8", fucks me really hard. When i leave my lips and hole are swollen :)

Plus tomorrow I am going over to my bud with a massive 11", planning on getting fucked really good.

Pic #2 - S. taking his buddy's massive 11inch cock in his tight hole...

pic3.jpg

I also really like to take 2 tops, sucking them at the same time and taking it at both ends.

Have you ever swallowed a load while getting fucked?

[does a bear shit in the woods? of course i have swallowed loads while getting fucked. taking a cock in each end at the same is one of my favorite things to do...and getting a load (in either hole) during that is doubly hot! i'll try and blog about that soon...]

Keep up your updates and have lots of hot sex!

I couldn't post directly on the blog somehow...

S.

Pic #3 - After getting fucked by his buddy's 11inch black cock...

pic2.jpg6735054797439398031-4572851618271743130?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.