First time fucked in months

Watfordpig

After months of playing purely as a top I almost forgot how how good it feels to be fucked. Got chatting to a guy late last night and arranged a early morning meet. Was in his bed for 7am and riding his cock by 7:15 went to work well stretched and dripping his load. Must not leave it so long next time

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I used to have a regular fb who would pay me an early morning visit before we both went to work and he’d always load me up. I’d get dressed for work and head off and usually have to visit the gents toilets first thing as I felt his load oozing out… felt really slutty turning up in my suit and loaded 😈

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

56 minutes ago, gingerdaddyG said:

I used to have a regular fb who would pay me an early morning visit before we both went to work and he’d always load me up. I’d get dressed for work and head off and usually have to visit the gents toilets first thing as I felt his load oozing out… felt really slutty turning up in my suit and loaded 😈

Incredibly hot - love it.