Long weekend with the married man

Pumpinmyhole

I've been trying to write this for over a week.  My time with the married man is so full of wonderful intimate moments, if I wrote them all down this would be excessively long.  And no doubt,   boring for some.  

I flew in on Friday afternoon and left early Tuesday morning.  Now, when I staff travel I don't have to be in uniform.  But if I'm traveling with excessive/large size liquids, I need to so I can be exempt from liquid limits.  And there have been a few layovers I've had in his city where I skip going to the hotel and stay with him.  My uniform includes a vest with covered buttons and a belt with a difficult to maneuver hook closure.  Anyway, when I arrive and he picks me up, I never kiss him in the car.  I want our first kiss to be bigger than that, so we wait until we get back to his place.  Well, mister married man has mastered my buttons and belt closure.  Within a minute my vest is undone, tie off, and pants around my ankles as we spend a few minutes making out.  It's the same every time, and it makes me laugh that my pants always wind up on his kitchen floor.  It always takes me a while to change, trying to hang up my uniform in his closet while I'm getting groped and pawed at...and it's quite wonderful to be honest.  Friday night we ordered in from a great place near him.  The dining room never gets used, but when we eat together, we sit in there and he lights candles and puts out the "good" wine glasses.  A little bit of TV while snuggling on the sofa and we went to bed.  He asked me if it'd be alright if he left his nightstand lamp on all night, because he prefers to be able to see me.  I laughed a bit and said that I preferred that also.  As you can imagine, it was 2-3 hours of intimate sex that I have trouble finding words to describe.  He's no help, as he's at a loss for words also when trying to describe us.  

On Saturday, it was pretty rainy all day so we planned to just stay in.  I've never been much for morning sex, as I'm extremely groggy without any coffee.  And I dare say kind of cranky too.  Not to mention, that if this was to go to full on fucking there would be a lot of groggy prep work to do.  But for some reason he thinks *I*  need to cum in the morning.  Over the years guys have had a bit of difficulty in jerking me off, but he's also mastered that task.  And he likes to edge me.  But he doesn't prolong it too long, because he know's I need my coffee.  I'll add, he doesn't drink it, but he bought a small coffee maker for me, so I could have something other than instant.  After he edged a massive load out of me, we went downstairs to have a little breakfast and my coffee.  We didn't leave the house all day, we just snuggled on the sofa watching shows and movies.  His sofa is perfect for the two of us.  We fit very well laying down spooning.  We switch off who gets to be big spoon, it's wonderful no matter who is.  He cooked something in his crock pot for dinner, and when it was time for bed, it was a couple of hours of *intense* fucking.  When we're in bed gently kissing, he has the softest eyes.  Just this gaze that he's longing for me.  But when he fucks like we were Saturday night, his eyes get super intense.  It's like he's looking deep within me, very serious.  After a very lengthy pounding, I wasn't sure if I got a load out of him.  His moans were more on the quiet side tonight.  I asked if he loaded me, and he said yes.  He kept right on going and almost gave me a second.  As we were kissing after fucking, he decided I needed to cum so he set forth on jerking me off.  He REALLY edged me this time.  Many times.  When he finally let me cum, it was huge and powerful...it went over my shoulder.  He cleaned me up and we spooned until we fell asleep...with the light on.

Sunday we woke up and again, he was on a mission to make me cum.  He didn't edge me this time, it was fairly quick all things considered.  He went downstairs first and started my coffee for me.  He wanted to go out for breakfast,  and he had a couple of errands to do.  By early afternoon we were back on the sofa, spooning.  He asks me if I'd like to go out and about and do anything.  I said that if we went out, I'd still be with him.  But it'd be time that I couldn't be touching him or have my arms around him.  So I was perfectly happy sitting inside all day.  He got all soft eyed and said he was happy to do the same.  Then he gently kissed me.  I don't remember dinner that night.  Did we go out?  Did he set the table in the dining room with the "nice "wine glasses and candles?  When we went to bed, Sunday night was all about slow and tender sex.  I almost typed love making.  It was beyond amazing.

Monday he had an important meeting with someone from out of town.  He was out by 7:30, and he left me keys so I could go out and about while he was gone.  Get this though:  I had to use the front door only, so his neighbor (that knows he's married and knows the wife) wouldn't see me.  Very "cloak and dagger" LOL.  I took an Uber to a nearby gym and had a decent workout.  He thought he'd be home by 1:00, but he didn't return until 4:00.  His planned dinner wasn't going to get made now, so we went out.  I had 2 margaritas and he had 1 and I was a little bit wobbly.  Despite my begging, he wasn't going to take advantage of me in that state LOL.  I packed up a lot of  my things and we went to bed early, as I had to be up by 5:30.  Of course we fucked that night, it would be our last for 3 weeks.  It was full on missionary face to face fucking with constant kissing.  A perfect last fuck to a long weekend.  He was the big spoon when we drifted off to sleep.

I'm going back for 3 days on the 10th.  After that, I have a 3 day trip with 2 consecutive layovers in his city.  And one more layover on the 20th.  I think for each of these I'll be staying with him instead of the hotel, but we'll see what happens at his office.  At the very least, I'll sleep over and get dropped off at the hotel early in the morning.  

NB:  He called me as I was writing this.  Him: Hey babe! (he always calls me babe, occasionally stud LOL), sorry It's so late.  Work went long and I stopped for a bite to eat.  Me:  That's ok, I know it's a work day and you had Monday off.  Him: Nah, you probably thought I forgot about you.  Go on, you can say it.  You thought I forgot about you.  Me:  No, I thought you were busy.  Him:  Yeah, like I could ever forget about you.  Me:  SWOON!

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
  • Like 5