[Smooth Butt] on top of my cocksucking game....

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic2.jpg

sitting here with a thick layer of sperm coating my throat, mouth, tongue, lips, and chin. on the road and just got back from hooking up with a young black college student. he was studying and needed to nutt so how could i turn him down. i was also 10 minutes away and so i did the rare thing of actually traveling to suck cock (instead of letting it come to me...of course being the cock slut that i am...i am sitting waiting for another hot cock to stop by and unload...and he is late of course...).

anyway...started chatting with a young black stud from a local university...he needed it...i needed it...so i jumped in my car and was over there in like 15 minutes. i wore gym shorts and a t-shirt under my raincoat...and only jockstraps under that so was definately going slutty. connected with him in the parking lot (he didn't have access to a place). almost drove him back over to my hotel but decided to just give him the release he needed right there in my car in the parking lot. i pulled around to the back of the lot and turned all the lights down. he reclined and i kneeled in the drivers seat and pulled down my shorts so that he had access to play with my smooth asscheeks. his cock was already rock hard and i gripped it at it's base and squeezed...making it even harder as i licked at the fat cockhead. it was like an ice cream cone and i used my tongue and lips to make it wet and wanting more....so i gave it a good long slow wet warm sucking....taking the length of his slim 8 inch cock all the way down until i felt his cockhead buried in my throat and my lips pushed into his wiry pubes. i pulled back until i could inhale the musky man-scent of this horny black man's crotch through my nose...it was intoxicating! it was stronger then the strongest poppers and i reveled in having his stiff black cock in my mouth as i pleasured him with the warm and depth of my throat. i felt his hand on the back of my head...at first not urgent but guiding my warm mouth as i worked his cockhead over and over in my warm silky suctioning mouth. i alternated from working his fat head with my tongue and lips and taking him deep down in my throat. his hand became more urgent as he groaned, sucked his breath in...grunting "yeah...work for that nutt...i need to get that nutt", and began to press my head down on his cock more urgently. i pulled back and slowed him down...taking a big hit of (fresh) poppers....preparing to get in a cock-sucking zone and taking this young stud's big load down my throat. he kept urging me on...pleading for me to "get his nutt"....and i worked hard at it...using the full range of my hand, warm sucking mouth, and deep throat to make his cock stiffen and over-ripe to explode. and then he held my head down on his cock and he grunted...signalling that he was ready to give me what i had cum for....a nice big creamy load. at first it was one of those loads i couldn't taste because he held my head down on his cock and he pumped it straight down my throat. but then i finally pulled back and got a few really juicy blasts in my mouth, pushing his cream onto my lips so it dripped down my chin. i wanted his nutt where he could see it and he painted my face with another final spurt of seed. soon i was left to suckle on his deflating cock as he groaned his satisfaction and said "damn...i needed that". soon i was dropping him off across the street...the whole encounter lasting maybe 10 minutes most. i was on my with a full belly and his semen dripping down my chin as i licked at it to wipe it up.

6735054797439398031-7991870941854493119?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.