Making Bareback Obvious @ Sauna

VersGuyAnon

13 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Thanks for the replies guys. It turned out pretty much everyone was barebacking anyway. What I have discovered is that I'm becoming a bit of a size queen (bizarre, considering I've only been getting back into bottoming recently) and that I've become a bit insatiable for cock in me. Thing is I can really only play on a weekend and I have other things to do then too. I need a major bareback session sometime.   

Yes it’s pretty much in a tops nature to want to breed. I find it very rare these days that anyone wants to use protection. I go to the bath house or video store weekly and rarely run into men that want to use anything. Of course I turn them down.

• Like 1

Thanks again for all the horny comments guys. I ran out of messages, so couldn't reply. I needn't have worried, except for one guy. Everyone else was barebacking. The separate holders containing condoms and lube said it all. The condom containers were always full. The lube ones needed topping up on a regular basis. 

17 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Thanks again for all the horny comments guys. I ran out of messages, so couldn't reply. I needn't have worried, except for one guy. Everyone else was barebacking. The separate holders containing condoms and lube said it all. The condom containers were always full. The lube ones needed topping up on a regular basis. 

I have on occasion used the condoms. Take a couple of them and tie them tightly around the base of your cock and balls, and they can serve as a kind of makeshift cocking when you've accidentally left your cocking at home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, spike-the-cat said:

I have on occasion used the condoms. Take a couple of them and tie them tightly around the base of your cock and balls, and they can serve as a kind of makeshift cocking when you've accidentally left your cocking at home.

So they’re not entirely useless after all? 🤣