My friend's boyfriend

Totally made up story

My friend has the cutest boyfriend. He's a little smaller than my friend and me. I can't lie. I do wanna drill him. But he's my friend's boyfriend and I would never do that. It's kinda awkward around him. I try not to look so uncomfortable, but I can't help it. There's something about him that makes me so hard. When he hangs out with us, I always feel weird about it. I try not to look at him, and sometimes I feel in the corner of my eye he's looking at me. But I come to my senses later and chalk it up to my imagination. 

We were all hanging out recently at some bar when we started chatting. It was one of those situations. We were all in a large group in the bar, but then all of a sudden everyone else either moved or we weren't involved in the conversation going on in front of us. It was awkward. And then he asked me a strange question: are you poz?

Huh? I said. "What kind of question that?" He was immediately apologetic. "I'm sorry I'm sorry. I just thought.." I wasn't offended or anything, a little defensive but laughed it off a little. "I don't get it, why are you asking?" "Well, I dunno. I mean Shane says you like to fuck raw." 

Okay so sure. Yes, I do tell my friend Shane that I like to fuck raw, and all the nasty sex I've had. My friend is a little more tame than me, sometimes a little judgemental but whatever.

Me: Damn he told you that? What else did you tell you??

Him: You have quite the reputation lol. 

Me: I do??? Like what??

Him: Yeah. I mean you know he tells me all the shit you do. The bath houses, the sleazy motels, cumdumps. 

Me: Damn. I mean I guess I expected him to keep it to himself.

Him: I think it's sexy.

Me: You do?

Him: Yeah,  I mean it's always nice to have cum deep in my ass.

Me: Hot. But why did you ask me if I was poz?

Him: Lol. Well uhmm. I don't know if I should tell you.

Me: What?

He looked around for a second to make sure his boyfriend, my friend, wasn't around. He turned to the side a little, wearing his jean, he pulled them down slightly, to reveal the top of his jock strap. Immediately my dick was hard and throbbing. 

Him: I mean, it's always nice to have poz loads inside me.

Me: Damn.

My dick was even harder now. A little bit of precum started to ooze out of my dick. 

Him: What? lol. I mean I'm a neg4poz cumdump bottom. 

That's when we started to make out. He abruptly stopped, looked around and said "We gotta be careful." 

Me: My dick is hard, I gotta drill your ass.

Him: Yeah, I know where to go.

Little did I know that the back bathrooms in the bar was a hook up spot, well when the dance floor was closed. Usually before 7 or 8. He went first and told me to go back there in about 5 minutes, not to raise any suspicion. I stood there waiting, but then found myself in conversation again with my other friends. "Ill be right back, " I said and told them I needed to pee. I started to walk towards the back, past the a curtain, another bar area that was closed and then to the back bathroom. When I walked in, I couldn't believe. Beyond my expectations. A huge fuck fest. One guy crouched down sucking another guy off. A guy bent over the sink getting fucked. In the two stalls you could see 4 feet in all of them with moaning and guys getting fuck. My friends boyfriend was up against a urinal getting fucked by a daddy in his 50's. He was moaning and looked at me and said "hey baby! I'm so sorry. I hope you don't mind waiting."  We started to make out while he was gettng fucked and he started rubbing my cock and tried to unbotton my jeans, but I went ahead and helped him. He pulled my cock out and started rubbing it all while we were making out. I asked him "you gonna put it in your mouth" and he nodded and said "yes daddy." "oh fuck me!" he said to the daddy fucking him, massaged his head a little then repositioned himself so that he could bend over while getting fucked while sucking my dick. "Look at me, cmon. Look at me when you suck me." "yes daddy," he replied. The daddy fucking my boyfriend's friend started to cum and my friend's  boyfriend said "yes daddy, cum in me daddy. Fuck yeah," . The daddy zipped up, my friend's boyfriend stood up right, totally naked except for his sneakers, sox, and jock.  He walked back to the urinal and I pulled up behind him and started to put my dick inside of him. It wasn't too hard, his ass wasn't tight and it was flooded with cum. "OOOH" he said and I got my dick in deep. It felt so good being inside his sloppy hole. Started slow then faster and faster. He moan "fuck me daddy, fuck me" I fucked him hard and harder, it was so slippery and wet but I couldn't hold it any longer. "I'M GONNA CUM!!!" "yes daddy, cum for me daddy". He pushed his body as close to mine as possible I came in the deepest I could inside of him. I slowly pulled out and he turned around and kissed me. We must have kissed for a couple of minutes. We stopped and looked at me and said "we can't tell Shane, about this, okay?" "Yeah no problem here"

I started to walk out of the bathroom and asked him if was leaving too. "Nah, I'm gonna stay and take some more loads."

From my understanding my friend had suspected his boyfriend was doing some risky stuff. Their relationship was open. From what I gathered, my friend and him stopped having sex anyways. Me and this guy kept fucking around after that. Anytime we saw each other we always seemed to find a place to hide and fuck. He always found a way to rub my cock when we were always hanging out without anyone noticing. In the end, he did end up becoming poz. I'm not sure what it was, but it made me even more attracted to him. I guess I fell in love with him, and at one point asked if he'd ever be with me. But as crazy as it sounds, his bond with my friend was too strong and he ended up rejecting me. I was pretty hurt by it, and I dunno everything between us cooled down. In the end, the awkwardness started back up again and it was almost like we were back to where we started, me avoiding him. He never stopped getting fucked by random guys of course, and created a big reputation himself as being the neighborhood slut. My friend even confided in my that his boyfriend had become addicted to bath houses. I kinda felt bad that I was fucking his boyfriend behind his back, but I mean I was just one out of the hundreds of guys who were. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

• 6 months later...