Artificial Intelligence

Something amusing for a rainy evening...

Head on over to [think before following links] https://textsynth.com/playground.html and seed it with an opening line, something like:

Billy knew that it was a mistake, but he just couldn't resist the temptation once he felt the hardness of a bare cock penetrating his ass.

Then ask the A.I. to complete the story.  You get a different result every time. I got this: 

Billy knew that it was a mistake, but he just couldn't resist the temptation once he felt the hardness of a bare cock penetrating his ass. He was surprised at how deep he was taken in once it was all the way in. As much as he liked the idea of being fucked by a stranger, it was all just too much for him to handle right then. He moaned a bit, but just then the stranger said, "Oh yeah, that's it, don't pull out now. You are really enjoying that are you?" He felt a bit embarrassed and ashamed, but he couldn't deny the truth. When he looked up, there was no doubt he was in a state of bliss. He looked up and found the man with the cock standing over him looking down on him. He was naked from the waist up and had a rather good looking face. "I'm sure you want to cum right now, don't you?" he said with a grin. Billy could only nod and as he started to feel it coming, he could feel the man's cock start to pulse. He never knew that it could be so good. It had taken so long for him to feel pleasure from a cock penetrating his ass and now he just couldn't wait for the feeling to explode. He felt the man's hands tighten on his cock. He had to keep reminding himself that this wasn't real, but still he couldn't help but to moan. As he felt it start to peak he started to feel the urge to cum and was about to let loose as his seed started to fill up his cock when he was suddenly pulled out and shoved to his knees on the bed. He was looking at the man's cock and it was still going full speed as it started to pulsate. The man turned his head and looked at Billy and said, "I can't believe you got me off so easily. I've only done that twice before and you still kept your cock inside of me." "Your cock wasn't that big, but I must say, I've never been fucked so good before. I had the greatest orgasm I've had in years. I don't think I've ever had such a great fuck in my life." "Yeah, I bet you've never had such a great fuck before," the stranger said with a grin. Billy felt the need to cum again as the man started to rub his cock and he suddenly felt a rush to go with it. He started to cum and once he felt it start to peak, he reached down and stroked his own cock. He felt the man's cock start to pulse as he started to fill his own cock up. His mouth started to go dry and he just had to keep stroking. As he kept stroking, he could feel it building up and he had to keep stopping. The stranger just lay back and watched Billy come. After he came, he said, "Damn, that was hot." He gave Billy a friendly pat on his head and left.

Having played with it for a bit I'm convinced that it creates a mashup of texts that it has been fed. It looks like it adapts names, context and things as it goes.  

Have a play, and post anything interesting it creates on this thread...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been playing with the link since you sent it me earlier this evening. Some results are a bit random but here’s an example I got. The sentence I typed in is in bold, the result in italics.

Marty gasped when he saw the size of Josh’s cock and braced himself for the roughest fuck of his life, but Josh’s touch was delicate as he slipped his hand down the front of Marty’s boxers. Marty gasped and arched his back, but Josh’s hands were strong as he pulled the boxers down with the tiniest of touches. “My sweet little angel,” he murmured. “All that beauty I see inside those eyes is going to be a perfect gift to me, do you understand?” Marty licked his lips and nodded. Josh pushed the boxers all the way down to his knees, then he ran his fingers through Marty’s hair and leaned over him. Marty let out a low moan as Josh’s lips made contact with his. Marty shivered as Josh took a big breath and then kissed him deeply, before letting his tongue play with Marty’s own. Marty trembled as Josh sucked on his tongue and gently pressed his body into Marty.

This one is a bit tame compared with other results I’ve had. But it’s good fun.

This is amazing, freaky, and disturbing. I put in the first paragraph of the last story I posted and it came up with something completely different. Maybe better.. I fed more and it quickly got stuck in a loop sucking and blowing. Might help with writer's block. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RawPlug said:

I’ve been playing with the link since you sent it me earlier this evening. Some results are a bit random but here’s an example I got. The sentence I typed in is in bold, the result in italics.

Marty gasped when he saw the size of Josh’s cock and braced himself for the roughest fuck of his life, but Josh’s touch was delicate as he slipped his hand down the front of Marty’s boxers. Marty gasped and arched his back, but Josh’s hands were strong as he pulled the boxers down with the tiniest of touches. “My sweet little angel,” he murmured. “All that beauty I see inside those eyes is going to be a perfect gift to me, do you understand?” Marty licked his lips and nodded. Josh pushed the boxers all the way down to his knees, then he ran his fingers through Marty’s hair and leaned over him. Marty let out a low moan as Josh’s lips made contact with his. Marty shivered as Josh took a big breath and then kissed him deeply, before letting his tongue play with Marty’s own. Marty trembled as Josh sucked on his tongue and gently pressed his body into Marty.

This one is a bit tame compared with other results I’ve had. But it’s good fun.

That has a touch of Mills & Boon to it... 

• Haha 1

Most informative and entertaining, will have to give this a go!

AirmaxUK & Rawplug surprise with their knowledge of Mills & Boon though 😂😂😂

Hozzel, I will be monitoring your stories for evidence of cheating!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Diesel said:

Most informative and entertaining, will have to give this a go!

AirmaxAndy & Rawplug surprise with their knowledge of Mills & Boon though 😂😂😂

Hozzel, I will be monitoring your stories for evidence of cheating!

Try putting some Agatha Christie names into it. I did and was shocked by what Miss Marple got up to…😂