Yesterday's Fun

Hotrawbutt4u

I had arranged the day for some fun. mainly me getting my ass worked over. I have a friend that usually comes to help me get my butt wrecked. He will use some of my bigger toys to really stretch me in between getting fucked. Unfortunately, he was not able to make it due to a medical problem.  the guy from BBRT texted me and said he had car problems and would not make it by noon. it had been a few years snice he plowed me and I remembered he always shot a big load in my ass.

I had several other guys wanting to cum. I connected with theses on Sniffies, BBRT, A4A and doublelist . Out of all these guys only 3 showed up. Guess i was fortunate to get them. After cleaning out I shot some wine up my ass to both get cleaner and to get me ready.

The First guy came and couldn't get in me. he was older and had problems getting hard enough but he did manage to slide in my crack and rub one off.  He shot very little cum. the second guy to show was able to get in and ride me for a while until he shot. I hadn't noticed that he put on a condom. I asked him to empty it into my hole as i spread my cheeks. he did that and then used one of my smaller toys to smear it in. I could tell it was a nice load since it lubed the toy an di could feel that slimy feeling as it popped in.

The last guy that came was the guy from BBRT.  He texted me and said he got his flat fixed and could make it over if I was still hosting. I told him to come over and he did.  I told him i didn't get much that day so he was going to go in easy. He said that he was really looking forward to his, he said I had a great ass to fuck. I got flat on my stomach and he climbed on and started pushing up into my ass. I forgot how thick he was and he was splitting my ass open. he took it easy for a couple minutes and then I felt that great feeling as his cock was sliding in and out and it was pulling my ass lips out with it. It was a great feeling. he knew I was getting into it so he layed on me and proceeded to pound my ass. he was relentless getting into different laces. I was going crazy. He was massaging my nipples that until then never did much for me. he also circled my body and stared grabbing my throat. He held me down and told me he was going to rape my ass. he really fucked me. I was moaning like the bitch in heat I was. where came it seemed like he was shooting for ever. the strong throbs didn't seem to hit until after he was cumming. He stayed in me for a while and i kept feeling those wonderful throbs and flexing. he finally pulled out and it felt great. His cum was leaking out of me hours after he left.  Our schedules rarely work out but when they do both of us will hookup again

he really layed the pipe to my butt. I loved every minute. today my bottom still feels like it got used, hope that feeling stays a while.

2595860_f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1