[Smooth Butt] stopped by to give a blowjob...ended up getting fucked

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic2.jpgyesterday morning i stopped by a regular fuck buds place to give him a much needed blowjob (he had said in his text that he hadn't blown a load in over 4 days)....and ended up leaving his place with his load dripping from my hole. took me by surprise because my mindset was that i was in a hurry and i was focused on one thing...sucking his cock and taking his big 4-day load down my throat. i hadn't eaten anything all day and wanted a protein-rich breakfast to fill my belly. so anyway...i grabbed my poppers and headed over to his place. when i got there he was in his sweats with a bulge in the front. i started feeling that bulge and slowly lowered myself to my knees. soon i had pulled his hardening cock from his pants and felt it grow and harden with every beat of his heart as he started to anticipate my warm mouth taking care of his cock. i reached underneath and started cradling his big full ripe nuts...tugging on them and loosening them from their tight nutsack. it wasn't long before i licked my lips and parted them...giving the tip of his growing cock a wet kiss and lick. that really got him going and he sighed as i enveloped the head of his cock in my silky warm wet mouth. soon my tongue snaked out underneath and i suckling the first third of his cock in my mouth and licking the underside of it with my tongue. this elicited a sigh and a groan and i soon felt his hand on the back of my head as he coaxed his cock deeper into my willing mouth and he started to rock his hips in anticipation of fucking his cock down my throat....and soon that was exactly what happened as my throat opened up and his cock became lodged in my sucking throat. i pulled back...against his will....and took a big hit of poppers. that usually gets me into a cock-sucking zone and this time was no different. soon i was bobbing my head up and down on his thick, rock-hard fuckstick...taking up to first half of his spit-slick cock in my mouth and down into my throat. i pulled on his cock with one hand on each upstroke and on his nuts with my other hand. i felt him reach down my back and start pushing his hand into my on jeans. i had loosened them so that i could stroke my cock in between stroking his. before i knew it he was pulling me to my feet and grabbing my asscheeks with both hands. hissing between his teeth he said, "let me see those smooth asscheeks"...and with that he pulled my jeans down and turned me around. thinking i would be just showing him my ass and would soon be back on my knees sucking cock... i hit the poppers and wiggled my butt as i leaned forward and stuck my hips back. with that he grabbed my hips firmly and started sliding his big fat cock between my asscheeks. soon he as poking his cockhead at my hole and i took another hit of poppers...still thinking he was just wanting to see his cock poke at my hole before he returned to getting blown. but then i felt a gob of spit hit my asshole and his rigid cock start to really push at the entrance to my fuck tunnel. before i knew it he had my asscheeks pulled apart and his cock was pressing into my hole with a sense of urgent need. he held onto my hips with a firm grip and my ass had nowhere to go...so i leaned forward, hit the poppers, and opened up my asshole to let him in. my brain squirmed as i took the unexpected onslaught of his thick cock. soon he bottomed out in my butt and was preparing to give me a good butt-fucking. however, he didn't last 3 strokes before he grunted and held my ass on his cock...and i felt his cock quiver and spasm in my hole as he flooded my guts with his 4-day load...the load that was supposed to be going down my throat. before i knew it he was pulling his deflating cock from my hole and said, "thanks man, i needed that. i didn't think i was going to fuck you....but i just needed that ass so bad."

and with that i pulled my pants up and took off...and minutes later found myself in my car with my ass buzzing from getting fucked so suddenly...and a squishy, cummy hole that leaked his spunk all the way home.

6735054797439398031-6894511517829801817?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.