Being a slut at a bookstore

cumwhoreDC

I was traveling this past weekend to visit a friend who lives in Rehoboth and passed by Harrisburg, PA on my way through. There's a sex shop off the highway that I've always seen but never stopped in, but this time I was determined to check it out.

When I arrived, there were 2 other cars there. I assumed one belonged to the worker and the other was a customer, so I figured maybe I'd at least to get suck one cock. I went inside and saw the video arcade immediately to the left. It took bills so I didn't even walk up to the guy at the counter, just ducked in to the left and started looking around. It was somewhat dark inside, and I noticed the booths were "buddy booths" where each booth had 1 screen to the left and the right and a small cubby area where you could stand to stroke your cock, either privately or to put on a show for your neighbor. I didn't see anyone else around so I ducked into a nearby booth, took the screen to the left, and put in a dollar. Scrolling through the videos, I found a nice one of a hot bear getting plowed raw by a muscular daddy. I pulled out my cock and started rubbing it when I saw a guy come into my booth and take the screen to the right. He was older, maybe late 50s/early 60s, grey and average build. He eyed up my (8" cut) cock as I was stroking it and pulled his own out. Seeing his daddy cock lit the hunger in me, I zeroed in my focus on his dick and licked my lips before getting down on my knees and taking it into my mouth. I was so horny, on my knees jerking my dick with a fat cock in my mouth where anyone could walk up on us. After a few moments of hungrily devouring his cock, he pulled me up to him to kiss me deep. I turned around and stepped back in the cubby space on my side of the booth, showing him my ass. He came up close behind me and bit down gently on my neck while he was rubbing my hole with his finger. I reach back and found his cock, positioning it at my pussy. He rubbed the head around but didn't seem to indicate that he wanted to fuck. I was a little disappointed but still turned on.

Just then, another man came walking into our booth and found me up against the wall with my pants down, and another man behind me with his pants down as well. He assumed I was getting fucked, and said how hot it was. He was pretty hot- tan, fit, maybe early-mid 40s with short dark hair. Wearing a dark blue polo tucked into tan khakis, he looked like he was on his way home from work. He unzipped his fly and whipped out his cock, it was beautiful. About 8", cut, big low hanging balls, nice dark bush. I immediately turned around and bent over, sucking it into my mouth while the man behind me continued to rub his cock on my hole. The new guy still thought I was getting fucked and was asking him about how my ass felt, was I tight, was he fucking me good, etc. I was a bit coy and didn't wanna disappoint him, so I just kept sucking his dick and licking his balls. He kept calling me boy and himself daddy - it was really turning me on. He bent down to whisper in my ear how he wanted to bring me back to his house and breed the fuck out of my hole. At one point another, older man came upon our little scene but 'daddy' was being kind of protective over me and not letting him join in, only watch. Honestly that turned me on even more with him acting like I was his property after only knowing me for a few minutes.

The new older guy was enjoying the show at least, and kept egging the other two on. They all commented on how much of a slut I was and how much i loved getting used by these strangers in a sex shop. Eventually, the man behind me got a bit tired or something and kind of stopped playing with my hole. I stood up straight to stretch a bit and daddy got down on his knees and took my dick in his mouth. Normally I don't like to cum first until I've satisfied my tops, but this guy was hot and I wanted to please him, so I gave him my load all over his face like he wanted. I was pretty bummed when he zipped up and left pretty quickly after that - I looked for him after, but he was gone. I really wanted his dick in me.

Probably about 15 minutes had passed with the three of us in the booth. I walked back out after straightening my clothes and noticed a few more guys lingering about the common area. Two were guys of hispanic descent and the third was a muscle white guy in an orange tank top. Even though I had just cum I was still horny and determined to get at least 1 load before I hit the road. Walked into the bathroom briefly to look in the mirror and blow my nose (was running a bit from deep throating daddy's big dick) and headed back out. I didn't see the muscle stud, so I ducked into a booth and started rubbing my dick through my shorts. Before long, one of the latino guys came up in my booth and wasted no time pulling out his cock. It was nice and hard, cut, about 6". Wanting to get to the point, I got right on my knees and started sucking. From the corner of my eye, I saw him motioning with his hand like he was beckoning someone else over. Suddenly, the muscle stud came up next to him and I was so happy - i wanted him badly. I started rubbing the front of his shorts and felt a nice bulge. The latino guy was positioning himself back behind me in the cubby area, and starting to play with my hole while I freed the muscle man's cock from his pants. I gasped at how thick it was, and how big his balls were. It wasn't the longest cock, but its girth and his giant balls were incredible. "It's so big..." i said. "Yea" was all he said in response. I bent over and took in my mouth while the latino guy took this chance to briefly eat out my hole. Soon, I felt his cock at my entrance. Without asking, or any mention of condoms or status, he slid in my ass raw and started to fuck me. I was tight and taken a bit by surprise, but also extremely turned on at being used like this, so I pulled up a bit and leaned all my weight fully against the muscle stud's strong chest as I took his friend's quick thrusts up my hole. Muscle boy pulled me up for a kiss, which was surprisingly tender, as his latino friend started to pick up the pace in my hole. After a minute or two, he started to cum in me, again with asking or saying anything.

When he was done, he turned me around so my back and ass were facing the muscle stud, and pulled my head down on his nipples to suck. He whispered in my ear to "hold my pussy open for his dick" as I felt muscle dude moving up behind me to mount my ass. I was scared because of how big it was and how tight I was, but they didn't care. He slid into my used hole without waiting for permission and I started to moan pretty loudly with how thick it was. He started picking up his pace after a minute and I could feel his giant balls slapping against my ass as he fucked me. It was incredibly hot. After another minute or two, he announced he was getting ready to cum. He looked over to his friend who was in front of me, holding me as I got fucked, saying "gonna breed him". A few seconds later he let out several manly grunts and deposited his stud cum deep in my faggot pussy.

Like a good whore I thanked them as they pulled up their pants and left me dripping cum in the booth. As I was walking out behind them, I saw them leaving together. Not sure if they're a couple, or just some buds that like to fuck sluts together, but either way it was the hottest double breeding i've had in a long time.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 8

• 1 month later...