From Saint to Sinner

On 6/13/2022 at 10:32 PM, Donnyjames said:

Conclusion 

I know this isn’t the exact ending that anyone likely wanted......

There's no need to explain or apologise. Some may not like the ending you chose, (either because its tragic or they hoped you would write more chapters concerning other 'fatal rendezvous'), but its certainly different. As the author, its your prerogative to decide the fate of your characters.

• 2 months later...

Part 5 - Andreas’ Fault (A Post-Life Connection)

Little did Andreas know that taking that poz load one day in Mazatlan would change his life forever. He tested positive 7 months after that fateful union.  They day he realized what he was, was also the day our connection was forged. For Andreas serves me in life, and death. Our bond is eternal, and unwavering. 

Andreas sat in a filthy one-room apartment in Cabo San Lucas, eagerly awaiting a cruise ship’s arrival. With my dark influence saturated in his soul, his dark desires grew by the day. Each boat bringing back more people to spread his joy. More generations to support my cause. Andreas was worse than I was in most cases, gifting people not by the hundreds, but by the thousands. For his gift was silent, but enduring. He enjoyed picking out twinks from the crowd, gay boys on vacation - a price so cheap, a cost so steep. 

Andreas approached one of the tourist boys, alone. Wearing all rainbow gear, and tight undersized booty shorts, Andreas licked his lips at the site, his cock growing. 
“I’m Andy - I live here. Would you like a private tour?” Andrea’s winked, his shirtless body bare and beaded with sweat. “I know a quiet place, we could have some fun.” Of course he agreed - who would turn down sex on a vacation? Andreas brought the guy to a quiet ally way, and led him in a door into a room that was filled with sexual items. Kleenex, lube, poppers, dildos, but plugs, strewn all about the room. Our tourist bent himself over the couch arm in the middle of the room, pulling his swimming trunks down to his ankles. 

His hairy ass was furry, thick and black. The matter curls around his hole gave Andreas an instant boner, as he licked all over this man’s sweaty hole. His pubes were thick and burly, stinking of musk - this guy was prime for pheromones.  Licking up every last bit of salty, tangy sweat, Andreas placed the tip of his cock against the man’s hole, probing the entrance of his ass. His precum wet, sliding back and forth, the tourist moaning in ecstasy, Andrea’s leaned over and whispered into his ear, oh so seductively “If you want something you can’t get rid of, back your faggot hole onto my dick, and accept your fate.” Willingly, he thrusted his ass backwards onto Andrea’s cock - grinding and self pleasuring. Andrea’s smooth body beaded up with dribbles of sweat, his armpit hair drench and sticking together, his cock unwashed and uncleaned, plowing through this tourist. Their skin touching bare, the viral precum grinding into his hole.

“Give me what you got, boy!” The tourist squirmed, shaking, “Give me that fucking load. Breed my fucking bitch hole, give me your fuckin’ babies!” 

Andrea’s lost his cool, and started squirting his ropes in this sticky, loose whore ass. The deed was done, but to be absolutely certain - Andrea’s stuck his finger in the man’s hole deep, pretending to scoop out his own cum, he tore his fingernail through the delicate flesh, removed his finger and sucked the juices off. 
He flipped over, spreading his hairless ass cheeks for the tourist. His sizeable cock opening Andrea’s up, they exchanged deep kisses, until our tourists blasted his last negative load in Andrea. The energy and power a clean person makes exhilarating - and Pozzing them feels even fucking better. 

in Cabo San Lucas we breed tourists for fun. We give them life-long memories, and life-long souvenirs. But, when we get to Rio - things are going to be different. No more of this basic, regular fucking. Everybody better take their god damn meds, or pray to god I grace them with my seed through Andreas. I plan to have an army thanks to Andreas. 

• Like 2