[UK Sauna Slut] Grindr Cherry Popped

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Grindr.png

You may recall a couple of weeks ago I posted about buying a smartphone and now having Grindr. *I had talked about whether it would lead to any raw fucks here Yorkshire’s capital…finally I can post a success confession.

So it took a total of 2 weeks, not bad for a small town like York.

I’d chatted to literally dozens of guys, many of whom said they wanted to fuck me raw and load my hole, but when it came to doing it, they seemed to be all hot air and not hot action. *Grindr was turning out to be just like any other gay hook up site.

Then yesterday, on my day off, it happened. *I was chatting to a lad, and after swapping photos and the preliminaries, he asked me what I was into. *I said that i was feeling bottom and wanted a guy to come around and fuck my arse bareback. *He replied that that was cool and asked if I was free right now. *I was, and gave him my address.

I jumped into the shower to douch, and then waited. *I half expected him not to turn up – but true to his word, he did.

Going by the name of James, he was a 23yo Uni student. About my height, average build, dark hair, clean shaven with a 6.5 uncut cock. *We started out sucking each other, and kissing a lot, then he rimmed my smooth hole and remarked about what a great ass I have. He wanted to fuck me so bad, so i pushed him to the bed, and then sat down on his hard cock, no spit, no lube… just a fresh bottle of poppers passed between us. *My arse soon ate his length up and I rode him at varying speeds. *Slow, then fast, pulling all the way off his cock before sitting back down fully on it again.

I could see by his facial expressions that he wasn’t going to last too long at this pace, so I pulled off, and knelt on all fours. *He came around behind me and pushed his dick back into me. *There was lots of talk about barebacking, how good it feels, how it’s the only way to fuck… not once did the risks come into it, it would appear that this 23yo uni student is as much an avid barebacker as I am.

Anyway, he said he was going to cum, so we each took another huge hit on the poppers, then he hammered his cock home hard and fast, pumping furiously inside of me until his balls gave up their prize, and he shot his load deep inside me. *He continued to fuck me a bit, then pulled his cock out. *I felt some of his cum escape and run down my arse, he knew what had to be done, and with his dick, scooped it back up and fucked it back into me.

We chatted for a bit, about Grindr, and sex in general, then he got changed and left. *We promised to hook up and do it again sometime soon.

It was a quick session, from agreeing to meet, and him leaving my house was less than one hour. *But it was a milestone. *Even in small places like York, Grindr clearly has it’s uses, and it isn’t all talk and no action.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.