The sleazy raw cumdump bottom

I was horned up and getting ready to open up my favorite website to look for ass. I had a hard ass cock and a 2 day load in my balls. Same shit today, but damn then I saw the headline "Sleazy Raw CumDump Bottom Taking loads". Pic 1 was an ass pic with cum dripping out, wearing a black jock. Pic 2 was a pic of a cock halfway in with cum all over it. Pic 3 was the bottom getting fucked from behind while sucking the cock of an older white man with a belly. The bottom with the pic had long black hair, beautiful light brown body, and his face censored out. His profile said he was 5'8, 125 pounds and for status it said "don't care". Damn my dick is throbbing now. I know I shouldn't but I want to so bad. I message him "hello" and almost a few seconds he replied. Should I click on it??? Do I really want to do this - I thought to myself. At this point I am jerking so hard. Don't want to cum yet. Fuck it. I'll check the message. "123 Main St, Apt 6, go into the back".  Shit that's right down the street. Fuck it. I messaged him back "you ready" and a minute later he responded "yeah". So I started walking. Horny as hell. I finally get to his place and get to the back of the place where a 50-ish year old woman is doing some yardwork. "You lookn' for Jimmy?" I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know his name. What if she's talking about someone else??

Damn it "Well, I actually don't know his name". She laughed a little and looked at me and said "yeah, he's on the 3rd floor door the right" in sort of a judgy but humurous way.

I walk up the stairs think at this point I am committed. I mean I knew I shouldn't, but okay this is the last time. I get to the door and open it and look for the bedroom. I walk towards where the techno music is playing and there is this total slut bent over on his bed waiting for my cock. I get dressed but there's an akward silence in the room. He was wearing a jock. The place looked like a mess. A laptop in front of him with the same website that we met on. His ass leaking cum. I stick it in now problem. Fuck the loads feel so warm and good. I didn't need any lube and I was finally deep. I start to fuck him slowly, then faster and faster. Oh fuck it felt so good, but I couldn't last more than a minute. He was moaning "oh yeah sir, oh yeah sir" as I fucked him nice and deep. "FUCKK I am gonna cum" and then my balls started to unload as he pushed me closer to him.

I grabbed my clothes and started to get dressed. We didn't say a thing. I could hear him typing, assuming he was looking for his next load. I walked him thinking this was the last time. Of course it wasn't. I made me horny all night and it's all I could think about. The next day I wanted more and headed back to his place. This time I could last a little longer. But fuck I was addicted now. He always seemed to be online. I mean whenever I was online, he was online. Every time I stuck my dick in his slut ass, it was always filled with cum. He was close and easy. And always available. Sometimes I would try to look for some new ass but I would just waste time and go over to his place. I never ended up seeing his face. I could only imagine what he looked like.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7