[UK Sauna Slut] How I douche…

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

question-mark-200x300.jpg

As part of my promise to address issues that are*relevant*to the gay bareback community, as well as answering questions put to me by my readers, followers and friends. This is the first of one of my special posts. *Over the coming weeks and months there’ll be more of them – if there’s anything you would like me to post about, any questions you want to ask me etc, please send them to me via the contact me form.

It’s a question I get asked a lot both on my videos, and via the blog and the many emails I get.

“How do you douche so that you can get fucked really hard, for hours on end, and not have any accidents…?”

The answer on a basic level is simple. *I douche well. *But how exactly do I achieve the squeaky clean results which some guys seem to have trouble getting.

It depends on the meet I’m having. *If it’s a quicky, then a simple douche in the shower will suffice. *If it’s a gangbang or a party, then the preparation starts some days in advance with a change of diet. *I’ll cut out the crap, and eat more fiber. *I’ll also douche well, for a couple of days in advance. *Then on the day of the session I have a good long deep douche, which is enough to ensure that I’m completely clean of any “dirt”.

souche.jpga douche nozzle - fits into any standard sized shower hose...

The process I use is this. *First I go to the toilet to get rid of any major shit, then I’ll get into the shower. *It’s possible to get proper douching nozzles such as the one shown here, but, I simply use the shower hose that*I’ve*got. *I remove the shower head, and turned the shower onto a light pressure. *I set the temperature at about 37*Celsius, which is about the same as the internal temperature of the body. *I then insert gently the shower nozzle into my hole and let my arse fill with water. I hold it for a moment, then let it exit my arse at it’s own pace – i don’t hold it in, nor push it out under force. *Just let it flow out naturally and take with it all the dirt left inside my hole. *I repeat this process until the water being expelled is running clear. *This is all that I do for a quick session.

A gangbang, or party takes more effort. *And in order to totally clean your hole, you need some basic understanding of the human anatomy. *Inside our arses we have two*sphincters. **The external is voluntary, and the internal is involuntary. *It’s easy enough to clean beyond the first one (it’s the arse hole). *Cleaning beyond the second one is harder and requires more effort and care.

anal_sphincter-200x300.jpgSource: http://www.health-information-fitness.com/

I do it by kneeling on all fours, ensuring that my arse is in a straight line with my hole. *Then i gently insert the shower nozzle into me, past the first sphincter. *I keep applying pressure, pushing and feeding the hose into me, until i feel pressure on the second sphincter. *This is where it gets fun. *The water will pass through the sphincter, and fill your deep insides up. *Once it’s full, you’ll feel a pressure inside, like you really need to go to the toilet. *Let the water stay inside for a few moments, then go to the toilet. *The water will come out and clear out your deepest insides in the process.

If you want a really deep clean, you’ll need to do this a few times. *For me, the whole process done right for a big party can take me up to one hour. *It’s a lot of effort, but once done properly, means that my insides are totally clean and I can get fucked and bred for hours and hours at a time, without any signs of trouble. *Guys can fill me with spunk, and a day later it can dribble out of me, still no sign of dirt.

And remember, at the first sign of dirt when you’re playing, unless you’re at a scat friendly do, stop playing and go clean up immediately. *Some guys don’t mind it, but most do. *There’s nothing more of a turn off for many bareback tops than finding that the hole they’re breeding is actually full of shit, and not spunk…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.