[Smooth Butt] Got the first 2 loads of 2010...and my 2009 Load Count

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpg

i hooked up yesterday with a black top that lives 2 towns away. we swapped on-line messages and it was clear he was needing a warm mouth and hot ass to use. i was just back from the gym and hadn't showered or changed out of my jockstrap and work-out clothes...and i jumped in the car anyway. i got to his place in no time and was soon on my knees working his 7"+ cock to full hardness with my mouth. it wasn't long before he had his hand on the back of my head and was pushing his cock down my throat as he groaned and grunted and pumped a REALLY BIG load down my throat and into my belly. one of those loads you hardly taste because it shoots right down my throat. i kept suckling on his cock and it remained hard. i stood up and turned around to see if he was interested in my ass....and he grabbed my hips and slid his cock between my asscheeks...starting to poke at my hole. i asked him if he wanted some of that butt and he said hell yes...so he bent me over the arm of his couch and pushed open my smooth asscheeks with both hands and was soon poking his cockhead at my twitching hole. he pressed inside and buried his cock in my hole and pumping me hard and fast. luckily i had the poppers to take the edge off his cock's rough invasion and i was soon moaning and squirming underneath him. it didn't take long for him to climb the mountian and he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me onto his cock as he buried it deep...grunting his satisfaction as he unloaded load #2 in my butt. we cleaned up and i got my gym clothes back on and left his place with a creamy, squishy load in my butt as i drove home. very hot and will need to do that again sometime...

the first few loads of the year make me think back on 2009. it was a pretty fucking incredible year for my sexual adventures...and i had no idea i would end up getting as much cock as i did. it ended in a flurry of cocksucking at a glory-hole so that i could get 7 loads and claim the 200+ loads down my throat mark for the year. 201 loads....that is A LOT OF CUM!

2009 Load Count

Taken down my throat - 201

UPDATED - visited an adult book store with the sole purpose of getting my load count up over 200 for the year. sucked some really nice black, latino and white cock. took 5 loads down my throat over a 2 hour session...pushing me past the 200 load mark for the year!

Taken in my ass - 90

UPDATED....got fucked by a stud through the glory hole. the others went down my throat.

Given down a throat - 17

Given in an ass - 2

6735054797439398031-5903466700893268315?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.