[UK Sauna Slut] I only do a little bit of bareback…

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Tonight has led me to posting this. It’s something that I have to get off my back after seeing more and more guys saying it on forums, chat rooms, grindr, and elsewhere.

You know the sort of people – those who say they do bareback, but only with regular fuck buddies. *And when pushed as to why, they say it’s because its safer only doing it with regular fuck buddies as they’re people they trust.

I mean, seriously…

WTF-242x300.jpg

Are guys these days really that fucking stupid that they think that’s a safe sex option? *I only do bareback with regular fuck buddies, it’s safer!?

I had one such guy tonight saying this to me on grindr… this was after he’d offered to fuck me with a condom, but then pull the rubber off, shove his cock in my hole just to blast his load into me… when i said this was just as risky as fucking me raw, he said “yeah, but i only fuck bare proper with my regular fuck buddies!”. *I called him out on this, and when I said what was to say that his regular buddies weren’t meeting strangers for bareback sex anyway, thus putting him at just as much risk as if he hooked up with strangers himself – he clearly couldn’t see the logic there.

Guys… either you do bareback… or you don’t. *If you’re not happy with any of the risks of barebacking, don’t do it. *Not just a lot, not just a little, not just with regular fuck buddies, or your friends etc… just don’t do it. *Period. If you’re going to go raw with some guys regularly, then you may as well go raw with everyone all the time.

It reminds me of those stupid twats you see on barebackrt who have their status as “negative” and then the status of the people they’re trying to hook up with as “negative only”. *I mean, shit, seriously… are you for real?

Do you really think you can hook up with strangers off the internet, have them spunk into your hole and stay negative forever? *Are you really that fucking naive? We all know that everyone tells the truth about their status online don’t we. *That everyone on BBRT who say’s they’re negative really is negative…

Come off it… who are you kidding boys?

The bottom line really is simple – if we don’t accept the risks of barebacking, then we shouldn’t bareback. *So guys, if you’re one of these barebackers that tries to quantify your actions by making it sound less dangerous than it is, do yourselves a favour. *Stop. *Think about it. *We don’t play at bareback… we take REAL risks.. and when you get something, there will be no going back… and that is just as likely to happen if you’re a barebacker like me, as well as if you say you only want “negative only” guys, or if you say you only do it raw with regular fuck buddies.

Either we’re barebackers, or we aren’t… there is no half way house.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.