Bath House Fisting

kinkatx

I’ve reached the point where taking a fist elbow deep is entirely pleasurable! It used to be intensely uncomfortable, my body would forcing the guys arm out, lots of anxiety, etc. Now it just feels good and don’t really need to be as concerned my fister paying attention to me. 

I think my next step is to do what I love, blindfolded at a bath house taking all loads but I’m gonna have a buddy write Fist Pig on my ass at Club Houston during Pride next weekend. 

My concern is basically just lube. Obviously I’d like a absurd quantity of jlube in my guts, on his arm, etc. I’ve had a guy deep in my hole, through a glory hole with nothing more than a lot of cum and a few squirts of Swiss Navy and that’s not the experience I’m after. 

Any tips on getting anonymous fisted by several guys at a bath house (Specifically Club Houston if you’re familiar) without making a huge mess and/or trip hazard staff has to deal with? I have a lube injector and can out quite a bit of jlube in my hole to start.

Is there maybe a decent alternative fisting lube that still lasts long, but isn’t quite as slick and easier to clean up? I started off with crisco a decade ago but have basically not ventured from JLube since I got my first bottle. Thinking BoyButter or other tub fisting products might work? 

Edited by kinkatx