Barcelona "Black Hole" is now "The Basement"

rawfuckr

Big news in the Barcelona breeding cruise bars. Black hole has now rebranded to "The Basement" and moved to a new location close to plaça Catalunya.  New address is Carrer de Lluís el Piadós, 4 . Which is hilarious given the subject matter. 

New location is great! And bare action is essentially guaranteed in every corner. Been there a couple of times and crowd is absolutely willing to breed or get bred.  The place offers limitless opportunities for fun. 

Don't miss out on this one if you are in BCN 

Good to know. They haven't updated their website yet, but hopefully that will come. Much better times for those not into mega late nights. At some point I hope to get over there to see a friend and will make sure I take time out to get as much Spanish cum inside me as possible ;-).  

17 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Good to know. They haven't updated their website yet, but hopefully that will come. Much better times for those not into mega late nights. At some point I hope to get over there to see a friend and will make sure I take time out to get as much Spanish cum inside me as possible ;-).  

They just started in the new location so give them some time to get to the website. For latest hours best place seems to be their google maps page, updated to the day ([think before following links] [think before following links] https://goo.gl/maps/xtt9LDtFkFyErbpW6 ) or their instagram ([think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.instagram.com/clubbasementbcn/)

I'm impressed with the work done in such a short time! They had to move from old location and this new location is probably better. They took over an arts shop that RIPed during the pandemic. What used to be the store upstairs is now the lockers and welcome area, and the basement of the store is the bar and and the pretty big play area. It must have been quite a bit of work to clear everything out, build out the bar, fuck benches, glory holes, douche showers, bath.. in such a short period of time.

I've been a few times and clearly crowd is ramping up but even in the slow days this already beats Open Mind (for me). The other day had to start rejecting cock up my ass because I was so damn sore that couldn't take it anymore. They just need to run the place for a while so people learn about it. The setup absolutely lends itself for major fun once people let themselves go.

As per the hours, I think they'll experiment a bit. Tuesdays and Sundays are probably gonna stay 17h-22h but weekends may go late.

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Like 1