I started prep today

Bugnutty452

Take as many loads as you can get. Cum, in large amounts, swallowed or absorbed inside your ass should help increase your testosterone level…I think. Don’t hold me to that, but ever time I take cum in either hole, I’m energized, feel like working out hard at the gym…makes me even hungrier for more cum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I started prep around the same time as you. I was married to an incredible man for almost 20 years. He was hiv+, was regularly tested & always undetectable. I was the top. After a couple of years I discussed it over with our doc & he said condoms weren't necessary. We barebacked then on until his passing. While I don't plan on dating, I do want an active sex life & don't want to go back to condoms.

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2022 at 9:47 PM, Bugnutty452 said:

It’s been a long time coming, my ass aches for seed and cock, recently had a scare about HIV, I thought I had gotten it for sure.all the signs were there, turns out I have low testosterone.

I think that's one of the best news to get when you are paranoid about HIV. I had a similar scare in June. I'm starting the process of getting prep from a prep clinic. Looking forward to worrying less about HIV and get a fwb or two to satisfy me.

7 hours ago, Bugnutty452 said:

I’m on prep for about a month now. And I have begun my barebacking experience, I’m now a no loads refused cum dump for men who need to breed

Good to read someone making an informed choice & taking Prep because you have chosen to do so, enjoy being the cumdump whore that is inside us all.

• 3 weeks later...

Since starting Prep one month ago I've already bottomed twice & the feeling of not having to worry about hiv has changed sex back to being pleasurable with activity based on where the mood takes us, not status. Haven't had anyone cum in me yet, but can't wait. Plus looking forward to unloading in hookups & attending parties without apprehension.