adult only campsites

Dandy

as a teenager and in my early 20s i used to go to 2 or 3 festivals a year. usually Glastonbury, Leeds fest and lowlands (in the Netherlands) and used to love the campsites after dark. thousands of drunk and high people hyped up from the days music and partying. id spend the nights hopping from cock to cock in tents/caravans or out in the open (an audience really turns me on)  stopping only for drinks, smokes and to top up my chemical levels. then id taper off and head back to my tent as the sun came up with  cum  splashes  over my face,, hair and clothes as I savour the taste and fall asleep satisfied and happy.  unfortunately i cant afford to hit up multiple festivals at the moment 

I am currently trying to find a campsite or even better glamping site that is specifically for adult singles looking to hook up... as I'm typing this I realise that this is basically the same as a gay singles cruise but on dry land and cheaper. 

If I cant find a singles site then I'm looking at campsites close by to somewhere with a good gay scene and plenty of people on grindr to hit up.

if anybody can recommend a up  campsite or an area with lots of cruising spots etc to look into I would be very grateful.