face full from fishermen

Dandy

last weekend I was faded and scrolling through grindr at around midnight when i get a message from a bi guy in his early 20s  who was fishing overnight at a spot less than 15 min from my house. after a little chatting and swapping pics I walked up to the pond and found him sat in a fishing tent (standard tent but with one open side towards the water).

as he heard me approaching i saw him put his fishing rod into its stand unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his pants. as soon as i got to the tent i got onto my knees and without saying a word i pulled out his semi hard cock and immediately take him in my mouth and sucked him until he was rock hard, i started to move my head taking him deep into my throat then sucking as i pull back until only his head is in my mouth with my tongue massaging his tip. i slowly start to speed up as he begins to moan and rests a hand on the back of my head i have no idea how long i was working that big fat cock i was completely in the zone until i feel his cock throb and twitch as he begins to flood my mouth with a truly monster load, a good 5 or 6 big shots until cum is dripping down my chin into my beard. i kept on sucking him slowly and deep milking every drop of cum i can get. as he tucks his cock back into his pants I grab a beer from his cooler and a cigarette from the pack laying on the floor light my cig said "thanks bud" blew him a kiss and walked back home. by the time i got home he had already dmd me asking if I'm free next week, ill be meeting him again tomorrow night (Sunday 3rd)

Cant wait

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, HornyForManAss said:

I insist you tell us how it goes. You should let him plant a load in your ass. 

I couldn't agree more. Fulfill your bottom cravings. He'll love breeding your ass, and we'll love reading about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately i have been unable to fullfill any cravings since the last meet up, i tested positive for covid on the sunday morning and not been able to arrange a meet with my fisherman fuck boy since testing negative. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was finally able to meet this guy again last night for another hot  as hell session. He messaged me a little before midnight saying he was back at the pond and telling I should come over for some fun. I had a quick shower and headed straight to the pond. as walk towards his fishing tent I noticed he had the sides zipped up so a little more private than last time and as I came round the front I saw him sat in his camping chair with a beer in one hand and his dick in the other, he was already hard with his legs spread wide, he even had a folded up sleeping bag for me to kneel on. "what took you so long?", he asked with a dirty grin. I pulled off my hoodie and knelt between his thighs and starting underneath his newly shaved balls gave one big long lick along the base and underside of his hard cock and as I crest the fat head of his cock I close my lips around his bell end  and suck him into my throat in one smooth movement. I felt his hand resting on the top of my head and grabbing a handful of hair as he let out a deep moan and a breathy "fucking hell mate". I keep my head close to his stomach with him still deep in my mouth into my throat as I started to hum making my mouth sort of vibrate to the tune of stand up as I count to ten in my head then sucking while I let him slip from my lips and let his hard wet cock slap onto my face while I lick from the base up along the underside like his cock was an ice lolly melting in the sun then back into my mouth working up a nice rhythm letting him set the pushing the back of my head down as his heavy breathing and moaning got quicker and louder. I could feel him getting close before he said it and started speeding up when he gasped and said "I'm gonna cum, and I'm gonna cum all over on your face" he pulled my head back as he stood up to get a better angle I opened my mouth wide stuck out my tongue and waited as he jerked himself furiously before with a loud "fuuucccckkk" he shot a thick blast of cum at my face hitting my cheek and splattering over my left eye, the next shot was partly in my mouth and part hitting my top lip, the next splash of cum hit directly onto my tongue. he kept stroking his cock as the last of his cum oozed/dribbled out dripping into my mouth and onto my beard before he finally squeezed the last drop out which I licked from the tip of his rapidly softening cock. he fell back into his chair panting with a satisfied smile on his face. he handed me a towel to wipe my face off and lit a cigarette. I stood up and started to leave when he called me back and told me it was my turn. while he stuck his hand into my waistband and pulled my thick hard cock out of my track pants, I was already dripping precum which he lapped up like a kitten before he started to suck me starting slow but speeding up till we hit a good rhythm him moving his head and me my hips. I'm not exactly hung, 5 inches on my best day but thick. he was taking my full length every thrust, when I was close he told me he wanted to swallow everything I've got, he tried but I had a 3 day load built up and tend to cum with a fair amount of force, not uncommon for me to cum in my own face & hair or higher without trying so when I finally blew my load the first shot hit the back of his throat making him gag/choke on it. the second and third shots filled his mouth as I heard him gulp down 3 mouthfuls. I leant down and kissed him deeply tasting my own cum. I whispered in his ear "next time I want you to fuck me".   not set a day yet but he's going to pick me up in his VW campervan and drive us somewhere secluded where we wont be disturbed. spread out some blankets etc in the back and let him fuck me like an animal. he's asked me to wear a pair of long stripy socks and a jock strap and he's bringing lube, poppers, and a "few adult toys"

should be a good night, happy to share if anybody wants to hear about it.

we have also talked about him bringing along a friend so I can blow them both while they order me about

hopefully meeting over the weekend but not sure yet

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1