Happy Saturday,  I have spent mine getting used like a proper bottom slut. It started shortly after my boyfriend left for work. 

There was an itch in my ass and I needed someone to scratch it for me. After logging into all of the sites, I headed to the bathroom to clean up.  That's when my favorite fuck buddy, Sean, text me looking to hook-up. 

He didn't have to ask twice. Sean, is a very handsome younger black man with a big cock with a huge head on it. He loves stretching my hole, or "pussy" as he refers to it. His hands are huge and a little rough, they feel amazing stretching my pussy to take one or the other. Sean loves to get my hole sloppy loose then fuck my hole. It's honestly hard for me to stay as sloppy as he likes it for long periods, but I try and try and try. 

He's bossy, and I love it. Calling me his bitch. I don't care. The way he stretches and fucks me I will take any humiliation this stud, Sean, has to hand out. 

After an hour of abusing my pussy with his cock, my toys, and his fists, Sean shoots a huge load in my guts. 

After he left, I was still horny. Grindr brought me a familiar fuck. One that I've hosted before. After the rough fisting and breeding I had just gotten, I was eager to take more big cock. Roland is closer to my age. Huge black dick and HIV+. 

When it comes to fucking, Roland is Sean's complete opposite. He wants me to tighten that hole. He doesn't want to hear about pussy, but he doesn't mind getting a little aggressive. It was a little work, but he rewarded my cum hungry cunt a big ass load too. 

Now I'm waiting to hear from another guy.

Happy Saturday‼️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2