How do you stay "ready to go" when you're very loose?

lycis

My newlywed husband has had a lot of action in the past decade and loves fisting too. So he's generally a pretty loose guy - someone you can easily slip into without much more than spit for lube and it be fine. While we both find this quite hot - it makes casual playing around hard as he feels he cannot be spontaneous. He often feels like he can only bottom if he's committing to a multi-hour session, having immodium and fasting for 1.5 days in advance. So generally, things only get horny on the weekends and only in very planned ways. He says that even taking a casual amount of dick for short (<5min) sessions during the week or spontaneously is enough for him to not be clean (and thus not want to do it). Part of this I think is due to his headspace and fucking style when he's getting fucked - he's the kind of guy that can't resist to completely lose himself into it and won't hold back. Full on pushing out hard, wanting you to go as deep as possible, trying to milk you as much as possible. It's easy for your ass muscles to interpret that as you trying to do something else if you're not completely clean, I suppose.

I know there's some pretty loose fisting bottoms here who manage to stay pretty sexually active & ready for action without resorting to constant fasting or planning everything in advance. What's your secret? We've tried pure for men fiber pills (2 a day before first food), and while they help a lot, he still complains that he's just too loose to ever take dick without 1hr worth of cleaning out and fasting beforehand. We've tried changing out diet but it also doesn't seem to be a silver bullet. Though admittedly, we've never gone full "super vegan" long term with how we eat.

I'd love to help him feel like he's got the confidence to slip on my dick or a friend's, or feel like he can have a kinky encounter while out and about, without needing to do so much crazy prep just for the chance to have 5 minutes of fun.

Edited by lycis
  • Like 1

I consider myself loose, but I've never been fisted. I love to get fucked with monster cocks and I have some unrealistically sized dildos that I regularly ride. So I might be coming from a skewed perspective on this. However, this is the part of your post that sticks out to me -

2 hours ago, lycis said:

Part of this I think is due to his headspace and fucking style when he's getting fucked - he's the kind of guy that can't resist to completely lose himself into it and won't hold back. Full on pushing out hard, wanting you to go as deep as possible, trying to milk you as much as possible. It's easy for your ass muscles to interpret that as you trying to do something else if you're not completely clean, I suppose.

The pushing out isn't doing him any favors at all. Is he able to get into the fuck so that his rectal muscles do all the work for him? When I'm in my happy place, my ass squeezes and grips any dick I have inside me, no matter the size. He probably needs to lay back and enjoy having you inside him without pushing out. Because like you said, it's easy for his body to take that as him trying to move things along.

Edited by backdoorjimmy
Accidentally submitted when I wasn't finished

I get ya but its hard to tell him not to do something he does on quite literal instinct. Part of why he's so hot to me - he's literally like an animal in heat when getting fucked and thats how he likes it. I wouldn't say he pushes out and stuff all the time. More that when he's getting fucked, he's so into the headspace that he's not really thinking or planning actions at all. So its hard to tell him "just try not pushing out so much!".

And I think he does try to not do that, but sometimes slips up? And then gets disappointed that he has to "think" too much about it.  If there was a way to get him to have the confidence that an accident won't happen he might be less skittish over casual encounters in general and less worried about where the headspace might take him.