Bred on the Bay

Tanbbottom

My handsome Brazilian buddy met me at my boat when he finished work. We motored out to the middle of our large bay, stripped down and got to work on each other's cocks with our mouths. He was positioned in a way that his ass began to wink at me. I've been doing more topping this year than usual so I moved down to tounge fuck him. When I started to shove my raw cock in (1st time I've fucked him) he winced and said it had been a long time. He complained I was too big. I took it slow and encouraged him to breathe deep. Soon I was balls deep and his moans made it clear he was loving the ride. I was just in my perfect fuck groove with the very earliest signs of an approaching orgasm when he pulled off, turned me around and entered me.  He has a nice 7 inch average thickness cock with a pointy head. A year had passed since he'd been in me, it was great to have his familiar pounding going on and in a surprisingly short time he was unloading deep inside me. I attempted to reciprocate but it was clearly going to take a long time. Does this happen to others if they edge close but back off? Soon he was back in me fucking his load in deep. It was then time to clean up so we jumped naked into the cool crisp bay. I enjoy the cool water. He was quickly climbing the ladder complaining of the cold.  I hope we don't have to wait until next summer to do this again. Even if we do, he and his breeding are worth the wait. 

IMG-20220706-WA0039.jpg

• Like 3