Looking to take as many cocks/loads as possible Sun 7/10!

Unfortunately, I have been out of the game for far too long.  Looking to get back in the thick of it with a bang! I am absolutely going out of my mind thinking about how badly I need to take as many cocks and loads as humanly possible into my insatiable holes! Absolutely no one turned down! I need it and I need it BADLY! Unfortunately, I'm unable to host at this time, so I'm looking for options or suggestions.  It would be a dream come true if I could find some hot guy(s) to host me. Particularly, if they have a playroom or sling.  I LOVE getting my hot hole slammed in a sling!  Feel free to invite as many of your buddies (or hell, even as many strangers as you feel comfortable with) to cum use me in any way you choose! Someone jam their cock in my mouth while another slams my willing hole while I jerk two other guys off with each hand!  If that is unavailable, I'd be willing to rent a hotel room, probably at the Link on Sunrise and Federal for anonymous cum and go's.  But the best logical option I suppose is Slammers.  I can be there in my leather boots, jock and/or leather chaps if that would turn you on!  I aim to please, and I insist on you being pleased!  I get rock hard thinking about the first guy pushing his cock into me to fuck me mercilessly until he empties his balls into my cum receptacle!  Then each and every guy after using the previous guy's cum as lube as they pound me like the dirty cum whore I am!  Feeling the loads of several guys dripping down my balls and legs.  Verbal, aggressive tops that make it as dirty as  fucking possible to the front of the line! Spit on my face.  In my mouth.  On my asshole.  Call me whatever degrading thing you can think of!  Make it dirty!  Make it memorable!  I have approximately 3-4 hours to get my hungry hole destroyed!   Breed me.  Feed me.  And never expect to hear a no, unless of course the question is "have you had enough?"  Any race, creed, color welcome. Not a size queen, but who doesn't like a nice hard long and or girthy cock?  My holes are open to all!  I just wanna be your dirty fuck hole!  and yours...and yours...and yours.  Who's gonna come have their way with me this Sunday?  Feel free to message me privately, or even better reply to this post so the hole world will know I'm going to get the dirty pounding my hot, tight, hungry hole HAS TO HAVE!     

Neil Ass 1.jpg

Neil body.JPG

• Like 1