Sunset Riding

I met a guy on a hookup app in Florida. We hit it off pretty well and went back to his place. He lived right on the beach on the Gulf side. I was amazed with the view and he told me the sunsets were awesome. He asked me if I wanted to go out on the beach to play around and watch the sunset I was like YES!

He was a ways away from the touristy area so there weren't many people walking through. He said mostly it was pot smokers or teens looking for a place to have sex.

I knew I was going to let him fuck me so when I was in the restroom I lubed up my ass real good and just left my boxers on to go out to the beach. He had a couple towels laid out. The beach was literally his backyard.

We were making out like teens waiting for the sun to set, I pulled out his rock hard cock from his swim trunks and proceeded to make love to it with my mouth.

I noticed the sun was getting close to setting so I looked up at him and said I want to ride you while we watch the sunset. I flung off my boxers and straddled him reverse cowboy. He held my hips as I slowly lowered my ass onto his cock. With the lube from earlier making it easy he was all the way in me immediately. I just sat up on his cock and took in the sunset beauty. I slowly rode his thick uncut 9″ cock and the sun started to fade beyond the horizon. As the sun disappeared I spun around to face him and started thrusting my hips hard while my semi erect cock and balls bounced off his stomach spewing precum everywhere. He was still rock hard and not close to cumming so I started to bounce faster on him and talking dirty, Cum in me, fill my bare ass with your hot cum.

He started jerking my cock as if to will my cum to shoot him in the face. I couldn't hold it and shot all over his chest and almost simultaneously he exploded into my ass with a loud orgasm bellow.

I collapsed on to him and started kissing and rubbing my hairy chest on his cum splattered chest. His cock stayed semi hard in my ass for quite a while then it slowly popped out an allowed all his load to ooze out.

I am an exhibitionist and have had several outdoor sex partners but this one came to mind the other day.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2