My 2 night 'Cumdump Bottom' tour begins tonight 7/10 at Slammers 8 pm and continues tomorrow night 7/11 at Club Fort Lauderdale starting between 7-8!

Just saw Slammers isn't open until 8 tonight.  I'll be there from 8-11 taking as many cocks and loads as possible!  I NEED my tight, hot, horny hole pounded and bred!  I'm an insatiable cock whore that needs to be treated like such!  Spit roast me!  Make me airtight!  Bring your friends!  Bring THEIR friends!  Charter a f#cking bus and bring all the tops in South Florida!  Lol.  I will be taking any and all cocks and loads from 8-11.  I'll have my tall black leather boots on, jockstrap with pockets to hold my...I mean YOUR lube to fuck me with.  I'll have poppers as well.  I MAY have my harness on so you can use it to hold on to, to REALLY get control of things while you slam my bubble butt!  Solid enough to look good framed by my jock but loose enough to really move when you're slamming my boy pussy from behind.  And of course I'll have a leather collar on too.  And a dark blue hanky wrapped around my right wrist so that should all help you identify me!  Fuck me on the round pedestal in the back!  Drag me into a private room and have your way with me there (leaving the door open for other boys to watch me get pounded if you're ok with that.  If not, close it so you can do WHATEVER you want to me!  Tell me your fantasy and I'll fulfill it baby!)  Fuck me in the sling while others watch and jerk their cocks or slam it in my mouth while I jerk 2 other boys and a crowd forms to watch!  But I'll likely post up in the dark room waiting for your hard cocks to unceremoniously slam right into my tight hole as soon as the guy before you finishes!  And I DO want you to finish!  On my back, on my face, down my throat or in my ass.  If you got a load, I'll take it, anywhere!  I just prefer you let me work for it!  Let me extract your seed into my dirty cum holes!  Believe it or not, I imagine you thinking... 

'He must not be THAT right if that's the way he talks!'  Not true. Not at all!  Nice and right for you! I haven't done something like this in a LONG time!  Which is EXACTLY why I need it so bad!  A couple cocks a week just isn't gonna do it for me this weekend!  I need all cummers to make this memorable so I can be normal again!  Lol.  If I don't get enough cocks and loads I'll be at Club Fort Lauderdale on Monday night doing the same!  Actually, who am I kidding?  I'll be there either way!  There's no such thing as too many cocks!  Too many loads! Who's cumming to breed me tonight? Who's gonna use my tight hole for what is was MEANT for?  I need this...and I'll bet, so do you!  😈

Edited by Fortlaudcumdump

• Fortlaudcumdump changed the title to My 2 night 'Cumdump Bottom' tour begins tonight 7/10 at Slammers 8 pm and continues tomorrow night 7/11 at Club Fort Lauderdale starting between 7-8!