Cumdump day part 1. The pre-party

Fortlaudcumdump

Anyone following my posts knows the deal. No need to repeat   The big day arrived!  Sunday the 10th.  Unfortunately, got detained so got to Slammers later than planned.  Around 9:30.  I was detained by two cute top boys who contacted me on Grindr to cum play with them at their house around 6.  I went there and rang the bell.  A very cute 30 something boy answered the door completely nude with his cock dangling.  Behind him I could see his bf on the couch stroking his hard cock!  I started to think there's no such thing as guys that aren't hung in this city anymore!  Which isn't a complaint btw!  I was invited in and immediately started to undress.  The guy who answered the door was excited I wasnt pussyfooting around. I knew what I wanted and wasnt interested in small talk.  I walked directly over to the couch, got on my knees and started sucking that guy.  His buddy sat on the couch beside me so I could blow them both.  At this point they were both rock hard and ready to go.  They each took one of my hands and began to lead me away.  I assumed to their bedroom but I was wrong.  They took me outside by their pool.  They had outdoor couches out there as well and I was lead to the one and put on my hands and knees over the one armrest.  One boy walked in front of me and jammed his cock back in my mouth and face fucked me.  The other took position in behind me, used a lube shooter and shot lube up inside me.  Then lubed his rock hard cock and stuck it inside me.  It was so humid I was sweating like a pig (which makes sense.  I'm definitely a little piggy!)  All of our bodies were glistening with sweat as I got spit roasted for what seemed like an hour, but certainly wasn't.  The guy behind me began to fuck me more furiously and groaned and screamed I'm gonna cum, and he did just that!  The guy who's cock I was sucking suggested we jump in the pool to cool off, and we did.  I swam over to the steps and sat there, waiting. Both boys swam over and began molesting me.  The boy who's cock I had been sucking bent me over the side of the pool and began to jackhammer fuck me for an eternity. It was then I noticed the house next door was two story. Perfect view of the pool.  I looked up and saw the curtains move quickly.  It was still daylight and we were being watched.  Oh well.  Not my neighbors.  The boy fucking my hole blasted inside me and we all floated back into the water.  After about 10 mins, one guy suggested we shower.  I'm game!  3 guys soaping each other up in the shower?  Yes sir!  We were all soapy in the shower and soon I had both cocks in my hands.  I was jerking them hard again.  I was still so fucking horny I wanted more.  One boy came in behind me and plunged into me.  I was surprised the second boy didn't come fuck my mouth, but I soon realized why.  They were taking turns fucking my cunt.  Each guy took a few minutes and then the other took over.  They continued this for probably half an hour.  One said he was going to cum and pulled out.  Got me on my knees and came all over my face (and down my throat.  Wasn't about to waste that seed!)  I began to jerk the other guy off and suck him as well until he began to tense up and he came on my face and down my throat too!  After that, I rinsed off.  Put my clothes on and said my goodbyes.  I had a previous engagement I was gonna be late for!

• Piggy 2

13 hours ago, Fortlaudcumdump said:

Anyone following my posts knows the deal. No need to repeat   The big day arrived!  Sunday the 10th.  Unfortunately, got detained so got to Slammers later than planned.  Around 9:30.  I was detained by two cute top boys who contacted me on Grindr to cum play with them at their house around 6.  I went there and rang the bell.  A very cute 30 something boy answered the door completely nude with his cock dangling.  Behind him I could see his bf on the couch stroking his hard cock!  I started to think there's no such thing as guys that aren't hung in this city anymore!  Which isn't a complaint btw!  I was invited in and immediately started to undress.  The guy who answered the door was excited I wasnt pussyfooting around. I knew what I wanted and wasnt interested in small talk.  I walked directly over to the couch, got on my knees and started sucking that guy.  His buddy sat on the couch beside me so I could blow them both.  At this point they were both rock hard and ready to go.  They each took one of my hands and began to lead me away.  I assumed to their bedroom but I was wrong.  They took me outside by their pool.  They had outdoor couches out there as well and I was lead to the one and put on my hands and knees over the one armrest.  One boy walked in front of me and jammed his cock back in my mouth and face fucked me.  The other took position in behind me, used a lube shooter and shot lube up inside me.  Then lubed his rock hard cock and stuck it inside me.  It was so humid I was sweating like a pig (which makes sense.  I'm definitely a little piggy!)  All of our bodies were glistening with sweat as I got spit roasted for what seemed like an hour, but certainly wasn't.  The guy behind me began to fuck me more furiously and groaned and screamed I'm gonna cum, and he did just that!  The guy who's cock I was sucking suggested we jump in the pool to cool off, and we did.  I swam over to the steps and sat there, waiting. Both boys swam over and began molesting me.  The boy who's cock I had been sucking bent me over the side of the pool and began to jackhammer fuck me for an eternity. It was then I noticed the house next door was two story. Perfect view of the pool.  I looked up and saw the curtains move quickly.  It was still daylight and we were being watched.  Oh well.  Not my neighbors.  The boy fucking my hole blasted inside me and we all floated back into the water.  After about 10 mins, one guy suggested we shower.  I'm game!  3 guys soaping each other up in the shower?  Yes sir!  We were all soapy in the shower and soon I had both cocks in my hands.  I was jerking them hard again.  I was still so fucking horny I wanted more.  One boy came in behind me and plunged into me.  I was surprised the second boy didn't come fuck my mouth, but I soon realized why.  They were taking turns fucking my cunt.  Each guy took a few minutes and then the other took over.  They continued this for probably half an hour.  One said he was going to cum and pulled out.  Got me on my knees and came all over my face (and down my throat.  Wasn't about to waste that seed!)  I began to jerk the other guy off and suck him as well until he began to tense up and he came on my face and down my throat too!  After that, I rinsed off.  Put my clothes on and said my goodbyes.  I had a previous engagement I was gonna be late for!

Hot story!!