I love receiving oral service and I'm wondering how do I get in contact with these cocksuckers?

Feedudick

17 minutes ago, Feedudick said:

Can anyone help me with this? Info or sites...

One of the sites I use when I want to advertise my Private Gloryhole is [think before following links] https://doublelist.com/. I like this site because it offers some degree of anonymity so a lot of married guys look for quick sex in this site. I quickly checked and Sylmar, CA is in Doublelist.

I found in the Section "Gay for straight" one with the following text "Estoy caliente y no se como bajarme la calentura(Sylmar) 35 img"

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

One of the sites I use when I want to advertise my Private Gloryhole is [think before following links] [think before following links] https://doublelist.com/. I like this site because it offers some degree of anonymity so a lot of married guys look for quick sex in this site. I quickly checked and Sylmar, CA is in Doublelist.

I found in the Section "Gay for straight" one with the following text "Estoy caliente y no se como bajarme la calentura(Sylmar) 35 img"

Same with me. I post that I'm a cocksucker looking to service.

Doublelist can be hit and miss. Lots of no shows.  Sniffies.com is a real time app with map you can find cock or cruising areas, etc.  It can be totally anonymous!  I have had a few cocks and a few cock suckers from that site I never even knew their name.

Squirt.org also has a lot of cock but lately more bottoms.

On 7/12/2022 at 7:04 AM, Feedudick said:

Hi guys and girls, 

I'm a straight guy in sylmar CA,  I LOVE GETTING MY COCK SUCKED ! But I don't know how to find the guys who love sucking , 

Can anyone help me with this? 

Info or sites, anything cuz I need service oftenthanks!

Sniffies.com ?

On 7/12/2022 at 11:04 AM, Feedudick said:

Hi guys and girls, 

I'm a straight guy in sylmar CA,  I LOVE GETTING MY COCK SUCKED ! But I don't know how to find the guys who love sucking , 

Hi guy, I'm available to give you regular service. I'll suck your cock as often as you want, anytime, any where. Sucking cock is my specialty. Send me a message.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 11:04 AM, Feedudick said:

Hi guys and girls, 

Hey, guy, I responded to your post some time ago but never got a response back from you, so that leads me to wonder whether or not you're really interested in getting the service you're inquiring about. Hope to hear from you soon.....