Took the week. Thursday Bingo

Tanbbottom

I had a unique week where all my work was in a couple evenings so I was determined to get laid. 

I started a Squirt account and was getting lots of attention,  new meat syndrome I guess. This made me quite hopeful. 

Young pup, 30ish with a gorgeous hairy body was quite insistent he needed 'daddy' to breed him and we made a plan for first thing Monday morning. He was a no show and I soon saw from the 'cruising' part of the app he'd gone to the forest instead. In chat I let him know what a bad boy he was and the sexual punishment in store for standing daddy up. As expected he loved it and begged for daddy's cum in his ass. I made it clear he wouldn't get any until he bred daddy. I doubt anything other than cock tease banter will come of this guy. Call me twisted, I find the chat banter fun.

In the meantime I'm chatting with a bi  40ish sub with a gorgeous fit looking body. ( dog collared and leashed profile pic) He makes it clear he wants to be dominated, he wants to be my slave. I'm not naturally a dom but think, 'what the hell, why pass up the chance to give it a try.' In setting up our first meet he admitts he has a lot of 'conditions' for a slave. No anal?! I agree but have invested enough energy in this that I think one time might be worth the effort. Yup, he backed out at the last minute. Pulled the family card, family issues got in the way. I made it clear he was not to contact me 'til he had a rock solid plan to meet me.  With great apology and gratitude for my understanding he assured me (as I had coached him) 'Yes sir, I understand.' Again I don't expect this to work out, but the chat banter is fun and should we ever connect he wants to be bound and it could be fun to 'test his limits '. (He already admitted he let a previous master breed him. )

I had put off an invitation from a gorgeous young bear in our neighboring city for the above hookup. 'I'm home alone all day if you want to join me. " Some back story. His profile said he's a bottom and uses condoms. His profile pic was just too intoxicating to pass by. We started chatting,  'If I were more top I'd do you ' kind of thing. The vibe was good. He was letting me know how interested he was. I told him "I  only play raw, should it come to that. " He confessed he has let some guys do him raw if they met a few conditions. So far he felt I did. When my slave fell through I contacted the bear to say my afternoon had opened up, was he still available. Yes.  We met at forest hiking trails, headed off away from the other hikers, got deep into the woods and I led him to a secluded place deep off any trail. To this point things seemed to be going well. He lifted his shirt to show me his lovely hairy torso. We kissed (not bad and not the greatest) I was doing all the initiating and he verbally praised my body and fitness but just got more and more apologetic and nervous. Apparently he's never 'done it outdoors before. Even though I was clearly aroused he couldn't even bring himself to stroke me through my shorts when I directed his hand. As we walked back to our cars our comfortable conversation continued and the topic of HIV came up. I  mentioned my status, undetectable for 20 years. He knew nothing about U=U declaring he keeps to himself mostly,  not a part of the gay community. It was a nice walk in the woods, and I don't suspect I'll ever see him again, but glad to do my part in at least planting the seed to get the U=U message out there a little more. 

Wednesday I needed a break from 'the pursuit' and went for a 60 kilometer training ride ( will be doing 660 k over 6 days in August) Felt great and got more guys showing interest over the app.

Very fit looking, handsome 70 year old married bi guy made a plan to meet me Thursday morning. I was prepared for it to fall through and delighted when he messaged me early Thursday to say he would be available even earlier than our plan if I was. I was pleased to see his pics didn't lie. Ushered him onto my boat and we got naked and down to business. He had a nice cut 5 or six inch hard on which enjoyed my oral skills. He was a great deep throater. Soon he was winking his shaved ass at me which I rimmed, chewed and tongue fucked. His moans were a clear signal to keep going. In our lead up chats he'd been insistant that he wouldn't take my bare cock 'til he was 100% sure I wasn't going to give him something to take home to his wife. I'd assured him he'd be first in line after my next blood work. With his enjoyment signals I decided to tease his ass with my raw cock head. More moans of pleasure. I  pushed the head in. He begged off a moment to grab his poppers. Big hits and slowly in went my raw cock balls deep.  When he was ready I fucked him and he loved it. I had no intention of cumming until he'd at least been in me. As we were switching places he declared he wanted me as his 'gay lover' . I reminded him NSA is all I was interested in. He said same for him but in this moment I was his gay lover that he wanted to do everything to please. "Then you'll know to get that raw cock in me and breed me. " And he did encouraging me to guide him in quick because he was ready to cum. He shoot as he was sliding in. I thought he'd want his turn but he cleaned up and got dressed saying he needed to get to a conference call. As he was leaving we said we'd like to meet again and he hoped I'd cum first then.  We'll see. 

One load in my ass called for another. A few guys were interested but didn't want to come to my boat for various reasons. Discreet 50ish guy, no profile pic, and 'safe play' could host. I  needed to unload so decided a bj would suffice. Biked 20 minutes to his place and as instructed the door to his basement flat was open. Before me stood this gorgeous 6' 4" stark naked very fit lightly haired bald guy with a tasty looking average size cut cock. He assured me if I pinched his nipples really hard he'd stay fuckin horny and I could do whatever I wanted with his body. I suggested he might want to be careful what he promised. He led me into his bedroom and I was soon as naked as he and we were deep throat 69 on his bed. He was very good and I soon needed to pull away,  'don't want to cum yet.' Besides I needed a better position to torture his nipples. I laid on my back feet in the air (sending him an unmistakable message) as he went back to work with his mouth. I managed to twist up and chew on his nipple. He squealed with delight. I asked him to fuck me,  he lubed up and for the second time yesterday a man unloaded as I was guiding him in. He was apologetic. I assured him it was fine and we cuddled for a while as he pushed his load and raw cock in deeper. Thanking him I asked what he needed. "I want to taste you." So his mouth was back on my throbbing dick and I was soon blasting into his hot mouth. He didn't waist a drop. He wanted to keep sucking  but I am so sensitive after I come that it was time for me to wipe up dress and make pleasant talk on my way out the door. I certainly hope this guy is a repeat. 

I road away thankful for my patience and persistence. It may have taken the week, but I approached the chats like a game and here was the Bingo win with two new guys loads trying to leak out of my ass. 

• Like 1