Going full bb, no loads refused

So ive been on prep and bareback only now for 3 years. But ive always been a bit picky in my partners, asking my partners to always be neg, and ddf. 

But lately ive been getting hornier anf hornier and an looking at taking the full bareback pledge, and going no loads refused. Im looking for advice and wiadom on the subject.

40 minutes ago, KatrinaSissy2019 said:

So ive been on prep and bareback only now for 3 years. But ive always been a bit picky in my partners, asking my partners to always be neg, and ddf. 

But lately ive been getting hornier anf hornier and an looking at taking the full bareback pledge, and going no loads refused. Im looking for advice and wiadom on the subject.

As long as you stay on PrEP, and keep on top of any other STI's you may acquire (and you should be getting tested for them, even if you've always "expected" your partners to be "ddf"), then you should be fine.

I tested regularly. And keep up on my prep. A long time ago  with  I ended up with syphilis from a gf. Id didnt get treated for like 5 yrs becaise ot when dormant. Didnt even realize i had it till i was married and had my wife was with our second born. It came back with vengence andi when from stage two to stage 3 in less than a month. But i was treated and been clean since. After i got divorced i decides to explore my bi and feminine sides. And haved loved it. I know now im a trans sissy with a hole ment for cock and cum. But i still love to be with a woman when i can. 

Edited by KatrinaSissy2019
  • Like 2