[Smooth Butt] hosting an anonymous group session in Raleigh-Durham hotel near the air

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic3.jpg

so far have had one really nice 7 inch cock stop by...got on my knees and sucked him off...he shot a huge load down my throat. so hot to think about how horny he must have been arriving at the hotel...and how thoroughly satisfied he must have been leaving...

hoping for more cock to show up...but you never know...

cock #2 just left. nice thick 7+ inches. took his time and ate out my smooth asshole...also too a long time to cum...but when he did! he sprayed his load all over my face and chest...even think i got some down my throat...

just chatted with a big black top with a big 9inch cock...damn i hope he shows up!

just got loads #3, 4, and 5. the best cock was a black 8 incher (love black cock)...the others were good too...big heads for sucking and stiff shafts. last guy fucked me good and then held my head down on his cock with it spurting down my throat....HOT!

more to cum...

WOW...cock #6 just left. he was a young black stud...long 9 inches and rock hard. took my time and gave him some great head...then he fucked the hell out of my hole...pounded it good. only disappointment was that he shot his load all over my back and upturned asscheeks. wanted that load down my throat!6735054797439398031-7898185698539655830?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.