Public Oral Training

wonderboy

As a bottom boy, I love giving a deep throat blow job and getting fucked by hot tops, but I wasn't always into giving a blow job - until I met David. David is a hot white man of 30's or 40's with a big white cock that needed to be worshipped by submissive bottoms. He was a dealer and I met him while I was hanging out with another top and David stopped by to drop off the supplies. The minute he saw me, his cock jumped in his pants and I was likewise drawn to him. David told me to call him when I was done with this top. Of course I did exactly that. A few hours later when David and I met-up, I was already a bit high, but he told me to get on my knees and take the puff from the pipe that he handed me. I obeyed. Then he told me to hold the smoke and blow it out as I went down on his cock. I could feel his already upward cock twitch and get bigger and harder against my throat muscle. After few puffs, I was so out of it but David made me take couple of more. At this point I couldn't even focus my eyes as David's cock was deeply rooted in my throat. Then he started to my first oral training. Basically David skull-fucked me off and on for hours. I was on all fours, leaning forward onto him, my wide-open mouth impaled on his hard cock. During those hours, he oozed lots of pre-cum and he also made me drink a bit of his piss.

Finally David couldn't resist the temptation to fuck my ass so he turned me around and fucked me for few more hours.

After first training session, David and I had few more sessions. Eventually I became a hungry cock sucker. Then one night, he took me to a sex club and made me orally service his cock in front of everyone. He had me worship his cock while was on all fours, my ass up in the air exposed to all takers. David told me he was going to let some other tops fuck my hole, but I was too busy with his cock so I didn't respond. My hole was soon opened-up and violated by a big cock that made me quite uncomfortable, to say the least, but I just continued with my cock sucking. I loved being stuffed in both holes and feeling the push from both ends. I felt so warm and safe being sandwiched by two men. After David let three or four tops blow their loads in my hole, he told me we were leaving. On the way home, my hole started leaking the cum from the club so I had to squeeze my hole extra tight. When we got home, David told me strip and bend over. He fucked my already cum-lubed hole and finished the night with his cum.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1