Just 12 minutes ago

cqaction

So, feeling horny on a break from work. Hope on Grindr just hoping that I'll find someone who will use my hole....

*Bam* 23 year old guy, asking if we can meet so he can just dump a load. His Gf was in town, so he had about 40 minutes. Had some of her toys out to use, and wanted company with them.. I was driving before he even sent a last message over.

4 minutes later, I'm over the arm of his sofa while he is using a 6" dildo in my hole. It's amazing. Just then, he slides his cock balls deep into me in one thrust. It hurts perfectly.... just pumping my hole as hard as he can. It's so intense, hammering my prostate, so my cock is dripping cum....

He groans, telling me he's going to cum. Then a second later, he's blowing a HUGE load deep in my hole, biggest I've felt for years. After a few moments, he pulls out my hole, and I quickly pick up one of his gf's butt plugs that he had pulled out. I didn't want to lose a drop. So while I'm writing this, I've got a pink heart shaped plug in my hole, I can still feel so much cum in me. He told me he hadn't cum for 2 weeks before today, so his load was about twice as big as usual (according to him.)

Me, I just love the feeling.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4