AIDS2022, Montreal this weekend

muscmtl

Just finished my volunteering and I got 10 guys to cruise me and want more. This guy even sent his secretary to pimp him and show me his photos, i ended up loading him since I didn't want her to lose her job.

Of course there's always a dick somewhere. This guy came to invite me to a u=u official party and I asked if it was an orgy, he said there's going to be one later.  I said I'll go, then he looked me down and asked "you have a big dick?"... Too bad, the day was amazing, almost forgot where I was, until this dick showed up, and I was reminded "oh yeah I'm in Montreal"

One thing: I got my ass grabbed a lot, which is amazing because I have a great ass and if you don't grab it, you don't respect me. But only from the older guys. #Metoo has corrupted/ scared the young boys and that's too bad.

1 hour ago, muscmtl said:

Just finished my volunteering and I got 10 guys to cruise me and want more. This guy even sent his secretary to pimp him and show me his photos, i ended up loading him since I didn't want her to lose her job.

Of course there's always a dick somewhere. This guy came to invite me to a u=u official party and I asked if it was an orgy, he said there's going to be one later.  I said I'll go, then he looked me down and asked "you have a big dick?"... Too bad, the day was amazing, almost forgot where I was, until this dick showed up, and I was reminded "oh yeah I'm in Montreal"

One thing: I got my ass grabbed a lot, which is amazing because I have a great ass and if you don't grab it, you don't respect me. But only from the older guys. #Metoo has corrupted/ scared the young boys and that's too bad.

I love a handful of strong ass. Sexy-assed tops are my kryptonite.  

• Like 1