Taking Poz Daddy’s load

A chunky Poz daddy told me he was going to be passing and asked if I wanted his poz load again. Better than that, not only did I crave his load but I would beg for it as previously. To me he’s known as PozDaddy. Sure enough he turned up as planned to find me hooded and ass up ready for breeding. As soon as he arrived I told him I needed his hot poz load inside me and needed him breeding me. He responded by sliding his dick straight into the load I already had.

He was verbal and promised me his poz cum as he used my cunt. He’s definitely a horny large guy but knows how to be super sleazy and horny too. He makes me call hom my PozDaddy. He also agreed to us videoing the session to show everyone how a  BB poz hungry anon cumdump should be used. He’s seeded me on quite a few passing cumdump sessions and every time PozDaddy delivers his cum deep in my cunt totally anon. He was giving me a good pounding and returned the hot poz chat as I begged for his special load.

He was exploring my cunt with his poz dick in every horny dirty thrust he made into me. Sure enough I was about to take his poz seed as he asked me, “so you want P☣️zDaddys load again then? ‘Fuck yes, I’m begging to take it again’ was my response. With an intensely satisfying grunt he delivered poz cum just where I craved it. He  be made sure my cunt was seeded good with his generous load and I took every last drop! I was tagged ‘PoZ’, he zipped up and left me dripping. I fingered my cummy cunt in my jock throughout the day as a horny reminder of the pleasure PozDaddy had given me. My cunt is freee and willing for the next poz top up! 
2E9D0BA4-B5C0-4897-8959-9267CC971073.thumb.jpeg.50441fd2d20d174a9eb4acbc2fe87681.jpeg9C708B2A-65CD-443E-A250-4A172FFCA8CC.thumb.jpeg.6bbae799596b355026d6790fd97a5ee8.jpeg

Edited by Taggedslut
Added pics
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Downvote 1