First Success with Sniffies

btmtalent

Sniffies is meant to be used as traditional cruising app. Like several have mentioned it works great for anon sex and meeting guys in public. It won't work great if you're trying to use it like Grindr where you talk first and set something up. I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying your success rate might be low. I'm usually not interested in talking to guys on Sniffies. I just want to know where the popular cruising place of the day is and service as many guys when I get there. Every app has a different demographic and caters to a different needs. Think Grindr vs Scruff or Recon. I hope that helps. I love the app and hope to see more sex pigs on it. 😃

1 hour ago, john54476 said:

I live in small ville central wi, and have been satisfied with sniffies, seems to be gaining users from a year ago

Appleton is about as close as I get to your little hamlet.  I have family up in Door County that I visit often driving up from Chicago. Something tells me I should make a slight detour and check out that impressive meat!

9 hours ago, RenoBBguy said:

Another Sniffies guy messaged me last night. He wanted to fuck me totally anonymously. I got in position, naked, ass up, face down with the door unlocked. He came in, fucked me bareback and blew his load into me, then left.  Not a word spoken. I really like these totally anonymous fucks.

Oh wow! So, Sniffies is primarily for anonymous hookups then? I signed-up a week ago and had no idea. Have always wanted to host a leave-the-door-unlocked darkroom scene, though. Been chatting with a guy nearby - he hit me up almost immediately after I created an account - but, I'm not really keen enough to make the time to go over there so he can shove his bare cock up my ass. Which, he's made fairly clear that's exactly what he wants to do, after eating me out first. 

I've had a some success with sniffies.  I've had about 5 different guys over for a quick pump and dump in my shed when my wife is away.  Being an older chubby guy, I don't appeal to that many on sniffies (or grindr), unfortunately.  My last success was a couple of weeks ago at a nudist resort I frequent.  It's mostly straight but some gay guys, and closeted married guys are there.  I'm usually with my wife so hooking up is not very common, but I was there without her this time.  I found another married guy - big bear of a man, who had only fucked once before and wanted to try it again.  He came over to my trailer and I sucked him hard.  He was about 7in.  He slowly pushed into my hole and fucked me for about 3 minutes before shooting a big load up my ass.  We didn't manage to hook up again before our wives arrived.  

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 2:12 PM, Barebacker831 said:

I’ve met many guys off sniffies. Recently met one when I was staying at my in-laws. My wife and everyone was asleep and I stayed up. I found a guy a few miles away. He came over and fucked me in the back yard and filled my ass with a huge load of cum. Afterwards, he zipped up and left. I never saw his face or knew his name. I was left with my ass full and still on my knees fingering myself. Went to bed and cuddled the wife a happy man

Wow. You cheated on your wife by letting a stranger breed you in her family home’s backyard? That’s hot as fuck. 

• Upvote 1