Surprise Loads

starboard

My most recent hookup buddy and I got together the other night, and I only just started actually bottoming for him. I would previously just stick to teasing my hole on his cock, but we never really went full on fucking until the last few times. Now since we’ve started actually fucking, I’ve been trying to get him to breed my ass. The previous time he fucked my ass for a good while, but had never (to my knowledge) actually came in me. This time I was determined for him to cum inside me, and we really got into a good rhythm. After a couple positions, I ended up pinned underneath him, with him pumping his cock in and out my ass. We don’t use any lube, so it was just our spit and his cock sliding in and out my hole. At some point he said he would be cumming soon, and asked where I wanted it. I told him I wanted his load in my ass, but he seemed unsure and wouldn’t tell me he was going to drop his load in me. He just kept fucking me, and at some point started winding down. When his cock came out my hole it was pretty slippery and wet, but I had just assumed it had been because of the spit. I asked him if he came in me, and he had only said he did “a little bit.” It wasn’t til a little bit later (when cum kept leaking out of my hole) that he admitted he had actually came in me two separate times while we were fucking, and that he had shot a pretty large load while doing so. He said he didn’t tell me because he wasn’t sure how I’d react, so he just kept quiet about cumming in my hole. This definitely turned me on, and I got to thinking if he was cumming in my hole the past few times and I just never knew. Not sure why he would be nervous about telling me when I told him I wanted his load in my ass, but I’m also turned on by it nonetheless. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3