[Smooth Butt] Making plans for the weekend...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

as i disclosed on a previous blog i've been chatting with a horny mature dom top that wants to host me for a long weekend serving he and a bunch of his mature top friends. well...the weekend has arrived and i'm currently planning to drive 2.5 hours to a "cabin in the woods" so that i can service 5 or 6 hard cocks all weekend long. looking forward to it! i'll try and update you as the events unfold...but i may not have access to a computer until late on sunday. wish me luck!

pic2.jpg

UPDATE - it's about 5pm and i'm packing the car to head out...looking forward to a long weekend of hard cock in my mouth and ass. i just got a new black jockstrap and looking forward to showing it off. supposed to be a few more tops showing up...as many as 7. they were all instructed to not cum all week so am expecting some big swollen nuts.

also...everyone was asked to go get tested before the weekend and i'll be bringing my neg test results from yesterday...hoping to get loaded up.

Sunday evening UPDATE - just got back from the long weekend serving a group of dom top masters. fuck it was hot and i'm exhausted. i need to get to take a hot shower and get to sleep (i smell like sweat and cum and piss). i'll post stories this week and tell all about it. suffice to say that i really explore my submissive side and served some really great cock....took 27 loads in my ass, swallowed 12 down my throat and pumped 3 down a warm sucking mouth. off to shower and bed!

6735054797439398031-5090743422310184939?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.