Grrrr

AirmaxUK

Out today at SOP and someone spilled a   Entire bottle of poppers over me - fairly sure it was an accident but it burned my neck and chest and now I absolutely stink of poppers despite washing and a change of clothes. Not happy. 

gonna be an interesting journey home! 

Edited by AirmaxAndy

Aaw man I feel for you, I once had a guy, who had too much wine, feed me poppers while fucking me missionary, he tipped the bottle too much and a significant amount went up my nose. I jumped to the bathroom to splash water and landed up killing the session. I was so mad at the time. Luckily I escaped burns!

Glad you are ok

i had poppers splashed in my eye once - and that was at SOP! Fortunately there wasn't too much of the stuff. Made my wonder, given where i was, whether piss would neutralize or intensify the poppers. I played safe (ha, ha) and used water

On 8/22/2022 at 7:25 AM, gingerdaddyG said:

Was getting fucked by a married guy one afternoon on my living room floor - he dropped the poppers on my carpet - it bleached the carpet (killed the mood) and I had to rearrange my furniture to cover the patch. 

i was once being brutally throat fucked and i threw up masses. He carried on unconcerned, but the next day he texted me to complain that my puke had taken the polish off his wooden floor. It put a smile on my slutty face.