Cheating

Rawhole-Danny

On 8/25/2022 at 4:45 AM, bbpigbtm said:

Same boat, but think my hung husband been getting ass on side, works later, foubd profile on bbrt, but he never want me playing

A reasonable conclusion to draw -- it's unlikely he has a profile on BBRT just to find someone to go with him to see the Red Sox play.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, danny---danny said:

It’s happened a couple of times since now. He is so hot and he has a great cock. He lasts longer now but he knows how to use his cock. 

Nice.  Well, I'd hate to see things blow up or anyone get hurt.  Sounds like you're enjoying his bros cock plenty though.  I'd prob keep taking it myself.  

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

My opinion to the OP: get it out in the open with your boyfriend/ husband/fiance.... Sooner or later, this encounter with his brother will come up. People get drunk, high, angry and then someone says something and ....boom: the facts come out. 

If your relationship with your bf/husband is mature enough, the two of you can work it out. You may even find out that he cheated on you too. Who knows? But, considering the circumstances, I'd say that your brother in law has a gay streak attached to him, and he may even like to get you nailed more than once. And, speaking exclusively from personal experience, a confession like this may open up a whole new realm of possibilities and opportunities. Or not. But either way, honesty is the best policy. If you can work out with your bf this 'incident' then I believe you'd taking your relationship to a new level of confidence and trust. 

Because chances are that his brother may look for another opportunity to have sex with you as a trusted partner. And whilst you can hide this one time, the second time or the third will certainly not be that easy.

Also, remember that as brothers they may actually tell each other everything. And that your bf may, as a matter of fact, be testing your loyalty and honesty. I'm not saying that this is the case, but just a possibility. 

Anyway, tell him the truth and be honest. Your bf may not like it, but you will never have to live a second more with a lie and a guilty feeling. Just my two cents....