[Smooth Butt] on a business trip and guess what? another cocksucking session has beg

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

just got load #1...nice 7.5 inch uncut cock that slid nicely down my throat...big 4 day load that filled my belly and dripped down my chin. need to go out to dinner with business clients...back later for a late-night session and snacks!

OK...so it's later and i've drained 3 really nice cocks and let 1 walk out the door. he was too wound up tight anyway so i didn't feel too bad letting the door hit him in the ass...his loss! now, about the other 3 cocks...2 medium (one of which was latin...LOVE latin cock! obvious by now!)...and the other was a l0ng fat black cock that savored being sucked slowly and coughed up a really big load. in fact all 3 delivered really big loads. so the load count is 4 loads for the evening....waiting on load #5.

he showed up and so did #6. both nice cocks and #6 fucked me good with a big 8 inch rock hard young cock. trouble is neither of them unloaded...nor did I...and so it fell short. too bad...mister young big cock was fun. hope to connect wiht him again sometime.6735054797439398031-3250352514244979002?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.