Grindr Xtra Unable to refresh

SFSloppyAznBottom

7 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

You would find that site to be very lonely. If you remove bi and trans from these sites you will leave them bare. 

Not at all.

There are plenty of men on my grid when I filter out that segment.

5 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

I just wish there could be a platform for single masculine men for single masculine men.

No CD's

No Open relationships, married, or polyamorous, whatever the fuck that is...

No Blank Profiles without pics

No popup ads

No Bunny ears or noses

I think not allowing bi men would have a bigger impact than not allowing trans people, but that's just my impression. It may be different in different areas.

Removing open relationships, married, and polyamorous people would do an even bigger number on the sites, because while I don't necessarily think a majority of men on these sites are in open relationships and similar situations, there are certainly a substantial number, and even a goodly number of single men are themselves willing to consider open arrangements for a relationship.

Rather than denigrate polyamorous people by referring to them as "whatever the fuck that is" I might suggest you actually look up the word and try to understand it. Not that you are likely to want that for yourself, but it might just engender a little more respect on your part for other human beings.

But in any event: I note that your profile here says you're looking for NSA hookups. A few questions: If it's no strings attached, what does it matter to you whether the other guy is in an open relationship or single? He's got permission to fuck you, and you don't want anything more than that, right? I find it silly and pretentious that people who claim they want "NSA" sex always seem to have a metric fuckton of strings they want to attach - just not CERTAIN strings.

But if "single masculine men for single masculine men" need a site/app of their own, may I suggest calling it "InternalizedHomophobia4u"?

• Like 1