The Married Man At Midnight

frognamedprince

We had been exchanging messages for several days. He'd actually first hit me up when I was waiting for the green light to go over to an FWB couple and breed them. I told him I'd fuck him, but I was saving my load, so he said we'd do it another time. 

Last night was the other time.

We'd met up about a year ago, but hadn't been able to make anything work since. He's married and has kids, so it's tricky for him to schedule dick.

He had to wait until his parents (who were in town for the weekend) went to bed. He didn't want them to become suspicious when he left. He didn't want to risk that they'd tell his wife (who was out of town with their kids visiting her own parents). By that point it was just past midnight, so I told him I'd leave my door unlocked. I sent him my address and said he should just come on in and wake me up, whenever he was able.

Maybe an hour later, I was awakened by the sound of my door opening. I didn't bother getting up - I'd already let him know I'd be naked and in bed. It didn't take him long to find me. He stripped off in the nearly perfect darkness (just enough for silhouettes really). He pulled my blankets off me and started licking and sucking my cock. When I got rock hard, he stopped and moved up so he could straddle me chest. He put his cock to my mouth and told me to suck it. I was going to disappoint him.

Usually I have a very strong gag reflex, and his cock was just above average in girth and length, but maybe it was the curve of the cock, my angle, or just my level of horniness, but for once I was able to consistently deep-throat a cock without any gagging. 

After several minutes, he said something magical. "Do you eat ass?"

"Fuck yeah, I do!"

This married father sat on my face, shoving my tongue and nose in his sweet, sweet ass. My rimming game isn't as strong as my sucking game, but I still had him writhing. He finally couldn't take anymore. He spat in his hand, reached back and grabbed my dick, and then he sat back on my cock. It took about a full minute to get me balls deep but once I was in, it was heavenly. I haven't had an ass that tight in a long time.

He rode me cowboy style for only a few minutes before I couldn't take it any longer. Between his ass muscles milking my cock, feeling his hairy chest with my hands, and the long, passionate kisses he gave me, I was soon breeding his married ass. He rode me for another minute or so before collapsing on top of me. We shared another kiss and he finally rolled off me.

I offered to get him off, but he said he'd already been gone long enough - he needed to get back home before anyone realized he was gone. I watched this dad pull his clothes back on and then he left.

I left my door unlocked.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I live in a small city of 150K, it is full of married men who are looking for cock. I mostly fuck married men and they fuck me.  I do often have to educate them about what safe sex means in the age of PReP.  Many just don’t understand how it works and refuse to go raw.  Waste of time.  

When I was married, I snuck out a few times to get my dick sucked by a guy that I had hooked up with before I got married. It was always so, so good, that combination of his skills and the naughtiness of cheating on her. I wish I'd done it more.